RCL - Changing Passangers

todd222222

Mouseketeer
Hi - all we are looking at booking Allure of the Seas in May 2023 from Galveston. Very excited this class of ship is coming to Texas.

But with booking this far out I have some questions.

We are looking at getting 4 cabins:
1. Myself and wife
2. Adult Daughter and friend(s)
3. Adult Daughter and friend(s)
4. MIL and TBD

With booking something 2 years out so much can change in one's life....

so several questions:

Assuming we would make any final decisions before Final Payment
This will be in 2023 so the Covid rules are gone

1. It's my understanding we can change the names in a cabin without any trouble as long as the Primary Guest stays the same. Correct?
2. If we book 2 in a room and add a 3rd later does the whole cabin get repriced at current rates? Or just the new person?
3. Can you book a cabin that will hold 4 with only 2 people? Thinking we want to have the ability to add guest later but my not....
4. If one of my daughters ends up not bringing a friend and we move her (cancel one cabin) to one of the other booked cabins, do we lose the deposit? (I'm assuming so) or can that value be moved to the other room? I think we can use the deposit minus $100 fee
5. I'm assuming RCL yields their prices and the best time to get the best rate is as far out as possible...correct?

anything else I've not thought of?

Thanks
Todd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter