I've just found out that Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are meet and greeting at DCA few months ago and it makes happy. I've tried to find available date to go Disneyland to find them, but sadly my parents got busy and I've got busy from job. Sadly, I've found out they're not meet and greeting anymore I was frustrated. I blame either the people being fickle or the executives or the obsessed of Star Wars and Marvel. I guess Disneyland is back doing a crummy job for rare characters, because I thought putting Clarabelle and Horace meet and greet at DCA is welcome change after we've lost Oswald and Flik. I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer again, but why do we always have to lose every rare characters. I was thinking to contact Disneyland, but it says they don't do suggestions anymore. And no, I;m not going to make a silly petition, because I know it won't work. I know you guys are going to ignore me anyway. Looks like I'm the unluckiest character hunter for the rest of my life.:sad: God, I'm so pathetic.

This is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to my trip. My husband as well. We really like the roaming character aspect and can't wait to see it in action. I can't stand waiting in long lines for characters.

It's a win/lose game really.
It is really fun when it works out, and we have had great experiences, playing tag with Peter, playing bear, bear, mor'du with merida etc but it can be super frustrating when just keep missing or plain cant even find someone. It took several trips to join down Flynn Ryder, I am much happier to have a given location/time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter