RANT ALERT Park Manners

In my family, we'd have it all written down for the cashier when we got up there. :) That's how we roll 11+ of us.

Oh man...you are amazing. I thank you on behalf of anyone who ends up behind you in line (and probably CMs and well)!

We were in line at HS Guest Relations last year waiting to leave a note for a friendly CM and the lady in front of us was requesting a disabilities card. When the CM asked her what her disability was, she said "I just don't like waiting in lines."
Some people! :rotfl2:

Well that surely does stink!!! It actually surprises me that the driver didn't unload the bus and call for clean up. I am pretty sure that is considered a bio-hazard. After all, the "lunch" does contain bodily fluids. Hmmmm...

Along the same line...we were at Fantasmic! last year and there was a family of 4 in front of us. Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter. The son had apparently eaten too much popcorn and sweets. So he did the same, lost his lunch. They just got up and walked away. It was all over the ground and the bench. DH had to go find a CM to have it cleaned up. YUCK!!! :faint:

ETA: Oh, dear! It seems I've quoted the wrong post. Sorry 'bout that! This post is regarding the puking event on the bus.

Oh man...you are amazing. I thank you on behalf of anyone who ends up behind you in line (and probably CMs and well)!

Thanks. I have to give some of the credit to my aunt who, when I was a kid, always ran our Disney trips this way. Actually, what I usually do is ask the kids what they want (write it down because my memory is for the birds) and then have them go find a table while I go through the line. Maybe keep one of them to help carry. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter