• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rank the side dishes at NEW HS Round-Up BBQ

We loved the potato salad and the tots, my dd's rated the pickles #1 and none of us liked the veggies. CM offered to bring another side since nobody was eating the veggies, but we had plenty, so we declined.

Both my daughters also had the salmon and loved it. Ranking the meats we would say brisket, then ribs, chicken and sausage were a tie!

Took us 90 minutes start to finish, excellent service and we will return.

Ok, just returned and I am not a fan.
I thought the decor was awesome.
Salads were ok. Cut up watermelon, tomato/cucumber salad was good, kale/romaine salad dressing pretty dull taste.
Meats were tasty but nothing spectacular.
Side dishes,
Fried pickles were good
Corn didn’t care for
Potato salad was very tasty
Roasted vegetables were just ok
We asked for more corn - and were given Mac and cheese which was bland
Biscuits were really tasty
None of us could point out anything really worth returning for.
Overall -unfortunately a one and done for us.
We waited 25 minutes past reservation time to be seated. Service was friendly but really slow. Once we were seated , it was 1-1/2 hours from drinks to finishing desserts.
Lots of just waiting time.
We went on a Thursday night at 6:05 reservation.

The cheddar biscuits were the best!!!! Just like the red lobster ones (our red lobster closed like 20 years ago and I miss those rolls!!) The brisket was really really good. I didn't care for the chicken. We did the mac and cheese, potato salad, tots and the veggies. I liked the mac and cheese and the potato salad. Tots were just tots. The desserts were really good. We also got fork cupcakes which were cute! (I asked to get one) You can get refills of everything which we did. I thought it was really really good but unfortunately I over ate. Maybe because it was all you can eat my eyes were bigger than my stomach and just kept eating. Or I didn't need the 4 biscuits on top of all the other food! hahaha they're so good! I'm not a big eater so I think I just went crazy. I was so uncomfortable after - no rides for me. My stomach wouldn't stop rumbling and we had to leave! Felt so sick! But the food all tasted good going down! Our reservation was at 5:00 but we were seated until 5:15 and we were done at 6:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter