• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Thread & the *insert topic here*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT INTO THE COLLEGE PROGRAM!!!

... sorry, I know that makes me sound like a creeper for hanging around here so much XD But I'm excited and I wanted to share that with you guys ^_^

:wave:

That's So Raven! It's the future I can see. That's So Raven! It's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

You had a "you-know-what" and used it against your own brother?!? Wait, what are we talking about?

I got on the bus at Surbiton station to get down to the university. When stuck in traffic, I noticed an old lady going past on a scooter. Not a motorised one that you sit on, but one of these:

Kick_Scooter.jpg

It was an odd sight.

Bagpuss? WOMBLES? What kind of drugs are those Brits on, George? :rotfl:
BAGPUSS AND THE WOMBLES ARE AMAZING!
I got on the bus at Surbiton station to get down to the university. When stuck in traffic, I noticed an old lady going past on a scooter. Not a motorised one that you sit on, but one of these:

Kick_Scooter.jpg

It was an odd sight.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i love the way that my 2 favourite beatles albums were released on the 3rd december and the 4th december and my birthday is the 5th december :')

i also love the fact that itunes call them 'the band that changed everything' and the radio stations are playing loads of beatles music now :D

i might go and play beatles rock band in a minute.

we have lost the time,
that was so hard to find,
and i will lose my mind
if you wont see me.

I really liked the recent Glee episode. I also liked the episode of Regular Show I just watched.

BEATLES ALBUMS IN ORDER OF AWESOMENESS JUDGING BY SONGS
Rubber Soul
A Hard Days Night
Abbey Road
Please Please Me
The White Album
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Revolver
Let It Be
Help!
Magical Mystery Tour
Yellow Submarine
With The Beatles
BEATLES ALBUMS IN ORDER OF AWESOMENESS JUDGING BY ALBUM COVER
Beatles For Sale
A Hard Days Night
With The Beatles
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Abbey Road
Please Please Me
Revolver
Rubber Soul
The White Album
Let It Be
Magical Mystery Tour
Yellow Submarine

FLYYYY LIKE A G6!

(;
tonight is my free night.

what did i do at school today you ask?
hmm, casually inhaled some mercury.
xD
me and my friend had a broken thermometer in physics, and when the water it was in started to boil, it smelled really bad, so we turned it off and the whole bottom of the thermometer was cracked off, and when we poured the water down the sink, blobs of mercury were coming out xD
our physics teacher said it was okay though xD
man that smelled, it was like burning rubber, but worse, and i had a headache, but it went away when we got outside and breathed some fresh air xD
but its kinda coming back now, but i think thats because im tired and im staring at a computer screen and im thirsty xD

i really need to sort our my wishlist, i need to colour categorise everything ;D

im making pasta pomodoro in food tech next week, woo!

this is quicker than i thought it would be ;D

INNNN NEEEEEEEEEEEW YORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK
CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter