Random Thread and the Order of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause people were skipping stones and he accidentally skipped his camera instead. xD
IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN. we went to a few. Llyn Llydaw i remember.. might have been cwm idwal too.
WHEEEEY WELL DONE YOU KNOW MORE WELSH THAN A LOT OF WELSH PEOPLE. ;)

YAY GO ME :')
and lol fail xD

I IZ AN ESSEX GIRL.

oh how I love to dance around handbags in White stilettos.

stereotypebtwhaha

lolol
i don't even fit in to the general english stereotype.
fish and chips = ew
tea = ew
xD

YAY GO ME :')
and lol fail xD

lolol
i don't even fit in to the general english stereotype.
fish and chips = ew
tea = ew
xD

:')
all the teachers in my school are preaching about the need to speak welsh all the time because we're getting an inspection next year and they don't want to do really badly so the other welsh school in swansea gets better than us or something. but they're like "IF YOU DON'T SPEAK WELSH THE LANGUAGE WILL DIE"
and everyone in my year is like "OMGGGZ IT'LL DIE WHAT" i'm like shut up it's dead already. and they're like ELIN WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSING WE NEED TO MAKE THIS LANGUAGE LIVE. it's so stupid.
yeah. and those capitals were all necessary.

Aw, I'm sorry bout that. Hope everything's alright. :hug:
Yeah, things are going okay. I just started school back a few days ago, so that's pretty crazy. And I'm just going through the usual teen angsty stuff and what have you, but y'know.

Thanks Elin...things will eventually work themselves out with this..i hope lol :hug:
WISH I could say i was going to school :/

NOOOOO!

I just remembered my mum broke my MLB player silly band this morning D: xD

the very baseball player that I wore to my very first baseball game DDDDD':

:')
all the teachers in my school are preaching about the need to speak welsh all the time because we're getting an inspection next year and they don't want to do really badly so the other welsh school in swansea gets better than us or something. but they're like "IF YOU DON'T SPEAK WELSH THE LANGUAGE WILL DIE"
and everyone in my year is like "OMGGGZ IT'LL DIE WHAT" i'm like shut up it's dead already. and they're like ELIN WHY ARE YOU SO DEPRESSING WE NEED TO MAKE THIS LANGUAGE LIVE. it's so stupid.
yeah. and those capitals were all necessary.
it pretty much is dead though
hardly anyone speaks it do they?
if i was you, i wouldn't teach it to my kids so you could talk about them without them knowing, like my mum does >.<
do the manics know welsh? they are welsh aren't they haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter