• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Random Thread and the Order of the Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday is the same day as the bombings that happened in Madrid... 911 days also happen to seperate those bombings from 9/11...

I've actually recently discovered that I get very worried at dinner, and my brothers are using knives to cut their meat. I'm just afraid they will drop it and it will cut them or it will go flying across the table and hurt somebody else.

I'm probably only afraid of that because last Halloween, when I was carving my pumpkin, a peice of the pumpkin got stuck on the knife I was using to cut it, and I tried to pull the pumpkin piece off the knife, and cut myself on the hand in the process. I was shocked I didn't have to get stiches! It was deep. But it did get me out of doing push ups in PE for two weeks!

My birthday is the same day as the bombings that happened in Madrid... 911 days also happen to seperate those bombings from 9/11...

I've never even heard of bombings in Madrid xD I don't think we've ever learned about that in school! When I was younger, I always found it cool that 9/11 was 9-1-1 which is what you dial to call the police/firefighters/ambulance haha

sing me to sleeeeeeeeeeep
i'll see you in my dreaaaaaaaaaaams
waaaaaaaaaiting to saaaaaaaay
i miss you, i'm so sorry

guess what i'm listening to on repeat.
also guess what kind of mood i'm in.
yeah.
>.<

Ellsbury's birthday is 9/11?
Jeez!
Hahahahahahahahahahahah xD Figures! He's on the Red Sux, of course his birthday is on the day when the Twin Towers go down (which, hint hint, are in NY ;))

LOL, JK
But I wouldn't want my birthday on 9/11

shut up (;
so instead of being sad on 9/11 I can party! on account of it being his birthday xD
like, I was born on the same day my grandad died but years and years later...

I've never even heard about that either.
We don't ever learn much about England. Except for "They have a queen" "They use pounds (money). Don't ask me to explain what a pound is. I have no clue" "We beat them in the Revolutionary War"

And that sums it up pretty much.
I wish we learned more about England, though.

Yeah, we didn't learn anything about America in history either.

I've never even heard about that either.
We don't ever learn much about England. Except for "They have a queen" "They use pounds (money). Don't ask me to explain what a pound is. I have no clue" "We beat them in the Revolutionary War"

And that sums it up pretty much.
I wish we learned more about England, though.

:O really?!
we are learning about American history atm...
England is amazing.. :D
but America is cooler xD

Oh Sara you might like to know my maths tutor used to live in new York and she has a stankee pencil case

xD

shut up (;
so instead of being sad on 9/11 I can party! on account of it being his birthday xD

Weeeeeell, I won't be celebrating xD
My friend's uncle died in 9/11 ):

My mom was born the same day her grandma died, but she was born before her grandma died haha

shut up (;
i was born a few months after my grandad died. i like to think i helped everyone start to move on 'cause i was there. and i was my nan's first grandaughter so she was happy. and my grandad had said before he died that i was definitely a girl even though everyone thought i'd be a boy. which is why i had a blue room growing up.
/cool story bro.

but America is cooler xD

Oh Sara you might like to know my maths tutor used to live in new York and she has a stankee pencil case

xD

Yepp! We hardly learn anything about England! We learn about France, Russia, and Italy the most when we learn about Europe. Or, we just learn about Europe as a whole

YOUR MATH TUTOR IS NOW MY BEST FRIEND.

ooOOo fun. :-)

ugh my mother's watching marley and me. i hate this film.

never seen it, dude. i know the dog dies so no point really.

but America is cooler xD

xD

england is amazing? lolwut
no actually i do love liverpool. but like england as a whole, eh.
my mum's friend and her husband from california came here once and he liked liverpool better than london xD

my mum's friend and her husband from california came here once and he liked liverpool better than london xD

Liverpool?
That is such a cool name.
Of course, when I think of Liverpool
I think of liver, floating in pools...

yeah, that happens at the end. it's such a stupid film though, like it's two hours or whatever about a dog and its owners. there's no point. -_-

i actually like living in wales. i just hate swansea a lot. the city centre is just full of drunks all the time, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter