random, no real topic, rack up your posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here's post 500!
9.gif

2.gif
5.gif

I thought I was on here a long time but you beat me on that. You even have fewer amount of posts altogether, but you seem to beat me on this thread! That is pretty sad on my part!:rotfl2:

I started posting on this thread from day one I think. When did you get here?

I didn't used to post much on other threads and I really just read TR's but once I started here I couldn't stop...it's like and addiction :rotfl2:

I started posting on this thread from day one I think. When did you get here?

I didn't used to post much on other threads and I really just read TR's but once I started here I couldn't stop...it's like and addiction :rotfl2:

I found a reply from you on page 3! The earliest I can find for myself is 117 pages!

DD is on her way back from her dental cleaning. Gotta get dinner on the table after her long, hard day at work.
Reaching 500 posts is really exciting. I really owe it all to you since I have never posted so much on a thread before. I really enjoy hearing from all of you each day. Hope to see you all at least one more time tonight before I sign off.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter