random, no real topic, rack up your posts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

turning40withMickey

I will never be too old for Disney!
6.gif

I saw a similar title to this on the teen thread (its been a slow day for me). Anyway, I thought I might just like chatting randomly with some of my DIS friends about nothing at all.

Christmas-Story-Leg-Lamp.jpg

Here's a start: DD9 thinks she needs to shave her legs. Why? A friend told her she had hairy legs. I say "so what!"

OR: Did you know you can get a four piece chicken nuggets at McD's for one dollar? But the six piece is 2.25......hmmm.......

OR: Do you think ice cream prices at little soft serve stands are ridiculous right now? A small is two bucks! With three kids, I keep saying "I can buy a whole gallon of ice cream at the store" and that makes me feel like MY mother!

Join me in random posting!

DD12 started shaving her legs. I couldn't tell you how many times I told her not to "start" shaving, it's such a pain in the butt. She has very light blonde hair that you could barely see. Not monkey black hair with 2 hour stubble like me. One of many things when she's 20 she'll realize I was right. Just waiting patiently for other womanly things.....

Yeah, DD's hair is light blonde, too. There is no real reason to shave them, other than peer pressure.

I read your location as Oh, as in Oh, by the way, Go Bucks, thinking it was like an aside..........I was just pondering, hmm, I wonder if they are from Pittsburgh (Pirates are called the Buc's here) But then I wised up to realize it wasn't "oh" it was OHio. See, I am having a slow day, I am randomly posting with myself!

I asked DD12 if she wanted to shave her legs. She has dark hair, but she also has very tanned skin. She doesn't want to shave though. Its not an issue and you can't see the hair when her legs have lotion on them. But the minute they get chalky, ick. She is fine with being hairy she says.

I saw a similar title to this on the teen thread (its been a slow day for me). Anyway, I thought I might just like chatting randomly with some of my DIS friends about nothing at all.

Here's a start: DD9 thinks she needs to shave her legs. Why? A friend told her she had hairy legs. I say "so what!"

OR: Did you know you can get a four piece chicken nuggets at McD's for one dollar? But the six piece is 2.25......hmmm.......

OR: Do you think ice cream prices at little soft serve stands are ridiculous right now? A small is two bucks! With three kids, I keep saying "I can buy a whole gallon of ice cream at the store" and that makes me feel like MY mother!

I remember the first time I shaved my legs - I took my thumb and ran it across the blade to get the hair off. :faint: :eek: SLICE!!! I didnt know... :confused3

That is odd a 4 piece is $1 - and you could get 8 for less then 6.

I stop at the stands. Im a sucker for a twist cone.

The 6 piece nuggets are on our McD's dollar menu.

Really? What state? :confused3 I have a personal "inform the public" mentality at McD's that you should order TWO four piece nuggets (getting eight for $2) instead of the six piece on our menu for 2.25. Did I mention that we eat at McD's A LOT????:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

What do you mean soft serve stands? You mean like DQ?

I am in small town eutopia. We have about four non franchised ice cream stands nearby (no Walmart for half an hour, though). THey are usually old, family owned soft serve places, where they may or may not make their own ice cream. The ones that make their own are delicious, having a special flavor each week like maple or black raspberry. But, two bucks for a small?? I may have to head back to McD's for the dollar sundae, cheapo me!

have you discovered Redbox yet? Movies from the machine for a buck? (a night) Each monday there is a code for a free one, and if you google redbox codes you can find lots more for a free rental (I know, saving a buck, but you can see a lot of free movies this way!) It is my new favorite thing.

I would SO love to be an audience member when Oprah does her favorite things episode. In fact, I would love to be an audience member at the View, they give away something every day. I miss Rosie, though, She was the reason I started watching it in the first place. I liked her show "Rosie" a lot. Especially the Craft Corner.

....do pix count too??

Class_trip_Statue_of_Liberty010.jpg

Were you there with the Amish? People in the foreground look Amish (the backs of them). How was visiting the Statue?

Just thought I would drop in. I love to chat. But I see that Kimmar made it here before me. Kimmar, I'm really not stalking you. :rotfl:

Were you there with the Amish? People in the foreground look Amish (the backs of them). How was visiting the Statue?

....I was there yesterday....I met up with another DIS'er (lovingthemouse), who was on a class trip with her students....we were both trying to figure out if they were Amish or Mennonites, because a couple of them had a cell phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter