rancho del zocolo reviews

Also, if there are special menu items for various holidays, festivals, seasons, etc., go with those, they are usually really good.

I'm glad to see the nachos and the Zocalo Burrito getting good reviews... Those have been on our list of things to try!

is teh seating covered?
Yes most of it. They have one side where all of it is covered and another where other sides are covered. Only the tables in the middle are not covered.

ETA: Just remembered that last time we were there the middle section was covered with sun sail.

Yes, I can't recall if there is traditional indoor seating, but I believe the tables are primarily covered with sun sail type shades or actual umbrellas.

There is no fully enclosed indoor seating but there are a couple sections that are in areas that have a solid roof and walls but the walls have openings that do not have windows or other coverings. So still "open air" breezeway type feel but fully covered. And there are radiant heaters of some type in all areas.

Last edited:
So I've only eaten here once, had the taco salad and didn't like it much it was pretty salty. I am a big taco fan and just wonder how the street tacos are and the enchiladas wonde if I should give this place another shot nxt week when im there, also hows cocina in Dca is it the same food?
Cocina Cucamonga? Ate there once like in 2016 worst food ever. Im Mexican and Ill eat at rancho cus even though it is not authentic it is still good. Cocina I remember just did not taste great and definitely not even close to Mexican food. At DCA Paradise Grill has much better Mexican food. But i think its only around the festival of Holidays.

I cannot say how it compares. But we always get the Secret menu Zocalo Burrito it is tasty. Ate them 3 times on our last trip there.

That burrito looks perfect for my husband. Thank you for the info!

We had never eaten here on any of our previous visits because the kids don't like Mexican food. This trip was just the wife and I. It is now our favorite. We shared the toatada salad three of the five days we were here and also ate here the other two days. Tostada salad is the best bang for the buck imo, super good and super shareable.

The only thing we had here which I didn't really care for was the nachos.

The Hacienda Caesar Salad used to be the best. they changed the ingredients about a year ago and now it is just OK. The Cauliflower Tacos sound better than they taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter