rancho del zocolo reviews

tenneycjt

DIS Veteran
So I've only eaten here once, had the taco salad and didn't like it much it was pretty salty. I am a big taco fan and just wonder how the street tacos are and the enchiladas wonde if I should give this place another shot nxt week when im there, also hows cocina in Dca is it the same food?

We love Rancho and I always get the taco trio. We like the Mexican place in DCA as well. I get one of the bowls. But Rancho is better than the place at DCA. I think the enchiladas are pretty good, the pozole, and my parents enjoyed their taco salad when we were there in January.

Last edited:
I have always had good luck with Rancho del Zoclo. I usually get the tacos and have never had issues with them. I haven't eaten in Cocina's in DCA for several years since they changed their menu but I don't think they are the same.

It's our favorite place to eat in the parks. I LOVE their enchiladas and my teens love the burritos. I've never tried the taco salad, but I'd definitely give it another shot.

So I've only eaten here once, had the taco salad and didn't like it much it was pretty salty. I am a big taco fan and just wonder how the street tacos are and the enchiladas wonde if I should give this place another shot nxt week when im there, also hows cocina in Dca is it the same food?
I love eating here, especially the taco trio and enchiladas. I don't like Cocina Cucamonga as much though.

Agree with everyone else. RdZ is one of our "go-to's". We do enjoy the enchiladas there as well as several of the other items though we have not had the taco salad.

I also agree that Cocina Cucamonga is not equivalent and we have had mixed experiences there (and now generally eat elsewhere in DCA).

Us too...we eat there multiple times a Disneyland trip and the location, atmosphere is nice too. We've not had a bad meal which has included the tacos and enchiladas. (That being said we're from an area that has amazing AUTHENTIC Mexican and I would not classify Rancho in this way, it's just our go to DL Mexican choice). Maybe try it again, any place can have an off day.

I love the street tacos! Plus its such a nice place to sit and enjoy the atmosphere.

I saw the "secret menu" Zocalo Burrito featured on Magic Journeys. Has anyone had it? How does it compare to the street taco trio?

I love it but never get the tacos. I get the half chicken. It comes with rice, beans and tortillas. I make my own tacos with everything provided. I buy a side of chips and salsa.

They also have killer nachos!

We eat there all the time. Is it authentic Mexican food? no but for Disney its pretty good and so are the prices. DH always orders the half chicken and we share.

Makes sense and glad to hear they put out machines. I managed to find some hand sanitizer and small packs of Clorox wipes to wipe down tables/ surfaces. Most of the stores in my area are completely wiped out.
We eat there all the time. Is it authentic Mexican food? no but for Disney its pretty good and so are the prices. DH always orders the half chicken and we share.
is iroasted chicken?

I love it but never get the tacos. I get the half chicken. It comes with rice, beans and tortillas. I make my own tacos with everything provided. I buy a side of chips and salsa.

Yep, the half chicken with chips and salsa are a every time eat.

This is genius. I’m totally getting this next time we go!!!!! Your own personal fajitas!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter