Raise your hand if you're going to the Land of the Mouse in June 2012

Add me to the master list. Arriving 6/21, departing 6/30.
Extended Stay America, Orange 6/21-6/25
Worldmark Anaheim 6/25-6/30

I've seen at least a few librarians responding. Let me know if you want to arrange a meet-up. I've been encouraging my co-workers to consider the twilight passes.

Adding a few days after the conference. Unfortunately, we couldn't get our Worldmark condo for the entire time, so hotwired a hotel and ended up at ESA Orange ($41/night..can't beat that). Orange is a little far away, but it's on Katella so 20-minute bus ride from the convention center and DLR and we'll have a car (and free parking at M&F with the Premium AP) so between bus and car we're set for getting around.

Yeah, I assumed Sunday would be a normal Sunday. Monday is when we had planned to celebrate my son's birthday. We'll have to plan on that being our "get stuff done" day. Thanks!

We will be there Monday the 11th as well! Celebrating my son's 11th birthday !!!! :banana::banana:

Just 28 more days... Got my Fantasmic dessert party tickets and reservations for World of Color dinner... SO excited:banana:

We will be there Monday the 11th as well! Celebrating my son's 11th birthday !!!! :banana::banana:

How excited are you getting?!?!?!? I just cannot wait to get there! Have fun with your son's birthday! Our oldest is turning 11 this year also.

Hi...I am new to this forum but not to Disneyland or WDW. My two daughters and I are going 27 June through 4 July. We really want to do the VIP tour but would like to share expense with others who are interested. Let me know if that is you. For Premiere VIP with unlimited Fast Pass it is $295 per hour. Minimum 6 hours with maximum of 10 people. Let me know!

Yikes! Our vaca. officially starts June 9 and we'll be at DL from the 11th-16th. I have not even started packing or preparing. :eek:

Still hoping to find another family or other interested persons who would like to share the cost of a Premier VIP tour with unlimited FastPass! Will be a DLH and Disney from 27 June to 4 July 2012. Hope to meet up with someone who would like to take advantage of this opportunity!!:wizard::hippie::cheer2:

How did I miss this thread? I'm heading to Cars Land on June 18. My 3 grandchildren are coming along for the ride.

We'll be staying in a villa at the Grand Californian and we're super excited.

This will be the 2nd trip for the grandgirls and myself and the first trip to DL for my grandboy!

Can't wait!

Lisa

We are leaving SUPER EARLY tomorrow morning for DISNEYLAND!!:cool1::banana: Our bags are mostly packed! I still have to got to the store to get travel/park snacks.

It was a bit of touch and go for a while. First, the car's front tire went flat and the other front tire's shreads were showing. Then my Monkey got sick. He was throwing up yesturday and had a fever. This morning the fever is gone and he's not throwing up. He has a small cough, though, so he is grounded to the bed all day so that he'll be 100% tomorrow:thumbsup2

Less than a week now for me, and I managed to get in on the Cars Land AP preview too. Even with that, I'm still planning to try to make this a fairly low-pressure trip, as I will most likely be back in August with friends.

Inside of two weeks and packing is under way. Night sweats to commence shortly... ;) CMH ==> SNA is the great unknown for us...especially with the first cross-country flight with the DDs, and by myself on the return trip. :eek:

-Kevin

Just returned from our long weekend.

I was amazed by the crowds. I've been to DL during Christmas time and Spring Break and the crowds just seemed worse this trip.

I bought blackout passes for Saturday. I am so glad I did. That day was the most manageable. Sunday was very busy and Monday was a little lighter, but still very busy.

Just returned from our long weekend.

I was amazed by the crowds. I've been to DL during Christmas time and Spring Break and the crowds just seemed worse this trip.

I bought blackout passes for Saturday. I am so glad I did. That day was the most manageable. Sunday was very busy and Monday was a little lighter, but still very busy.
Wow. If you're saying that about this past weekend, I can only begin to imagine what the 18th and 19th are going to look like. :scared1: Oh well. If we get to do our favorites once or twice during Magic Mornings, we'll just be happy to be in the parks the rest of the day.

As soon as I can pull myself off of the DIS boards, I will start packing cuz we are leaving in a few hours to start our 7 hour drive to DL!!!! Woohooo!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter