• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all small dogs as vicious as mine?
I wonder if I could secretly build a vacation home underneath splash mountain without being noticed by security or brer frog?
Randome threads ONLY boost your posts,I learned that the hard way.
If you could have a mountain made of icecream what flavor would it be?I wanted to say cookie dought or rocky road but how could you get up the mountain on a snow thingy with all those bumps.Then I thought vanilla,but vannila shows dirt and well,what animals leave BEHIND,or coming out there behind.
If a monkey working for NASA showed up at my door and told me that they needed me for a mission,I'd close the door.Monkeys can only talk to themselfs or small children that never really understad anyways.
I love the Llama song!
I'd better stop posting random junk!My randomness might go on a strike if it has to do one more random thing!

I need to get a hobby!
Why couldn't we all be like dogs and pant instead of sweat?
I'm getting miniature horses!Vicious grass eating miniature horses!

I need twelve blow torches,a crowbar,a stick of gum (Preferably big red)-make it twenty,concreate,12 tons of steel,some nails,90 to 1000 screaming crying kids,a bucket of paint-or 100,2 imagineers as crazy as I am (I guess my cat and dog will do),tinkerbell(on a buget a tink doll tied to a string on a stick could work),people willing to wait in 3 hour long lines ,and only 100 billion dollars to make a recreation of my heaven,Disney World!Ah my plan is Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!Call the media and tell them the wonderous news!!!!

I moving away from the :sunny: to the :umbrella: and leaving all my :grouphug: which stinks. :guilty:

Wow. Another random thread....when will it stop?

WMX:V3 said:
Wow. Another random thread....when will it stop?
The twelth of never or the 31st of ain't likely in the least.Take your pick. :goodvibes :) :teeth: :lmao:

HIPPOPOTAMOOSE!!!!!!HIPPOPOTAMOOSE!!!!!Hippopotamoose!.....wew..glad that's out of my system for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter