Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAsh and EeyoreFan will have a fit if they see a random thread OMGZ.

hi random people lol :rotfl:
i just got back from school :goodvibes

Anybody read Shakespeare's "Hamlet" in school? I think it's a good story. Someone did a funny interpretation of the "To Be or Not To Be" section of the play. Here's the interpretation of a soliloquy from Hamlet.

To be, or not to be. That is the question. (Well, I wonder what we aughta do bonehead.) Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outreageous fortune, (Somebody's done slung arrows at Mr. Nobler.) or to take arms against a sea of troubles. (Let's take some shotguns down to the beach.) To sleep, and by a sleep, we end the heartache. (I wish I could sleep, but I got really bad heartburn.) 'Tis a consumation devoutly wished. (In the words of the great ZZ Top, "I'm just lookin' for some tush." Git-R-Done.) Ay, there's the rub. (Lotion in a magazine. There's your rub right there.) For in what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil. (I got no idea.) There is the respect that makes calamity of so long life. (Pass. Go on to the next one.) Who with foils bear! (LOOK OUT! IT'S A FARTIN' BEAR!) To rot and sweat under willingness bear. (HE'S TRAPPED UNDER THE FARTIN' BEAR!) Then fly and bear others. (THE FARTIN' BEAR! HE CAN FLY! AND HE FLOWD OFF TO BE WITH OTHER FARTIN' BEARS! We have kicked the bear's a*&. We live. The end.)

donkeyboy8 said:
To be, or not to be. That is the question. (Well, I wonder what we aughta do bonehead.) Whether 'tis nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of outreageous fortune, (Somebody's done slung arrows at Mr. Nobler.) or to take arms against a sea of troubles. (Let's take some shotguns down to the beach.) To sleep, and by a sleep, we end the heartache. (I wish I could sleep, but I got really bad heartburn.) 'Tis a consumation devoutly wished. (In the words of the great ZZ Top, "I'm just lookin' for some tush." Git-R-Done.) Ay, there's the rub. (Lotion in a magazine. There's your rub right there.) For in what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil. (I got no idea.) There is the respect that makes calamity of so long life. (Pass. Go on to the next one.) Who with foils bear! (LOOK OUT! IT'S A FARTIN' BEAR!) To rot and sweat under willingness bear. (HE'S TRAPPED UNDER THE FARTIN' BEAR!) Then fly and bear others. (THE FARTIN' BEAR! HE CAN FLY! AND HE FLOWD OFF TO BE WITH OTHER FARTIN' BEARS! We have kicked the bear's a*&. We live. The end.)

:rotfl: :rotfl:
i love the heartburn part.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 congrats :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 . riding tonight :woohoo: jumping lesson :woohoo: :woohoo: 2000 posts for me :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter