Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

i going to WDW in 12 days! if ur going to during mardi gras break i will be there handing out beads to people! so see ya!:wave2: pixiedust:

I made my apples with all the berry stuff.
Let's just say it wasn't something I liked. eww. I thought it was a little gross.
Everybody else liked them though. :D

My brother and I had a contest on who could make the best macaroni and cheese.
My mom judged them.
I lost. D=

But it's still good and I'm eating mine. :goodvibes

Urgh gawd mac n cheese it's like eating rubber.
My sister kept having it in disney because it was that or peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. Then when she got her kids meal on the plane she opened it up only to find mac n cheese. There was a collective EEWWW from me, my mum and my sister and my dad joined in and managed to crush the person he was sat next to in the process. I swear the whole plane was laughing at us.

I love planes
I always have the window seat, i throw a hissy fit if i can't have one xD
Last time i spent the whole 9 hours watching the world go by from the window. Ok so the ocean is boring yeh but we flew over these tiny islands, i mean you could see the whole thing but there were jet skis in the water and i swear to god they were still, and the waves it was like someone had pressed a pause button. I kept telling my mum and my sister that the waves had stopped in my slightly louder than average voice and i'm almost certain that everybody by the window was peeking out.
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter