Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. You gotta fight.....for your right....to PARTYYYY! My hands are cold

Or should I just try to make something like the Pete Wentz one, but with Adam's picture and name instead...

Yeah! But instead of Adam G., put Charmin Toilet Paper! lol j/k

School stinks.

I got there today at 7:10 am and didn't leave until 8:45ish pm.

BAH.

Now...I'm trying to do a lab for APES but I'M MISSING DATA! How can I be missing data?! So I'm going to have to track down someone in my class and get it from them tomorrow morning to finish. >.<

AND THEN, I have a math test tomorrow and a history vocab test tomorrow.

Blah.

Gross, lol. Ok, so I'll do the same thing as the Pete Wentz one, but with Adam Gontier instead, what colors of text do you want in it?

The text will be white, but it wil change colors, so red? Ok, find a picture of Adam Gontier that you like ALOT.

Oh, I might not be able to get on the computer tomorrow because I have to go to the Modest Mouse concert...and the day of the Avenged Sevenfold concert and the KoЯn concert, I didn't have time to get on the computer...

My sister's taking me to go see Modest Mouse tomorrow, she said that she's going to try to find a friend that will give us a ride home after the concert.

I think the singer (Shaun Morgan Welgemoed) is cute...and the band Seether is touring with Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin right now. I think those bands are still touring, I don't remember.

YouTube will be undergoing scheduled maintenance, starting around 10:00 pm PDT.

I think that means youtube will be down again...which sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter