"Quotable Disney" April 2019 Exercise Challenge

30 new minutes for me today - 25 on the treadmill plus a 5-minute bonus for "walking" the cat. (Even though we're out there for a lot longer, it's too slow to really count :laughing:.)

45/480

Adding 20 minutes today - joining a gym that really takes a serious interest in your health is a process!! I had to do a few different things to assess my cardio health today. And! I’m going back on Thursday to finish up. I guess they really don’t want me to have a heart attack. Lol!!
Welcome to our newcomers! You’ve found a fun, supportive group with mutual interests!
PollyannaMom - love the car walking!
I’m 0 for 2 onthe quotes Lol!!!

Good morning!

A measly 5 minutes for me yesterday (one of those days where everything just got interrupted) but it pushed me over to Brilliant Blue, along with verleniahall, sophy1996, and sjrec!! :jumping3::jumping3::jumping3::jumping3:

Today's quote is:

"Even miracles take a little time."

Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)

I'm joining in... love the idea of going for minutes instead of just steps. And love seeing some familiar names here! I'll set a 20 minutes per day goal, so 600 total.

4/1 - 10 minutes
4/2 - 10 minutes
4/3 - 10 minutes (see why this will be a good challenge for me!)

30/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter