"Quotable Disney" April 2019 Exercise Challenge

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
Welcome to the April 2019 exercise thread! This month we'll play a little game with Disney movie quotes while we count our exercise minutes. - I'll post a new quote every day (and hide the answer in a spoiler button, so you can make a guess and then see if you're right.)

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back! If you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal, and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. (You can post daily or just catch up when you can.) You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day.

Since November has 30 days, here are some common conversions:
15 minutes/day = 450
20 minutes/day = 600
30 minutes/day = 900
45 minutes/day = 1350
1 hour/day = 1800

One of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress.

10% - Brilliant Blue
25% - Optimistic Orange
50% - Playful Purple
75% - Peaceful Pink
90% - Remarkable Red
100% - Glowing Green

We’re officially starting this challenge on April 1st, but if you don’t find this thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join!! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

P.S. - If you'd like to keep track of how well you're doing on guessing the quotes, feel free to report that along with your minutes. (It's just honor system, and won't go into the spreadsheet or anything. :laughing: )

Participants:
PollyannaMom - 520/480
verleniahall - 720/3600
MikeNamez - 1005/1000
BonnieF - 1180/1000
ljcrochet - 585/500

Elizabeth Smith - 720/800
sophy1996 - 1490/1400
piglet1979 - 1033/900
Twilight Sparkle - 2345/1800
sjrec - 905/900

redlight - 95/900
Oneanne - 615/600
----------------------------------
Team Total - 11,213/13,880 - 81%

Adjusted Total - 10,398/9,380 - 111%

Last edited:
Since 500 worked for me last month, and April has one less day, I'll start the goals with 480.

And here's our first quote (guess the character and movie):

"Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it."

Rapunzel (Tangled)

PollyannaMom, thanks for hosting this month! Love the game idea!
Sophy1996, thanks for a great tour of TDR! Hope to get there one day.
I’ll aim for 1000 minutes again. I finally gave in and joined a gym. Between the gym and gardening I’ll hopefully make that goal.
Starting April with 30 minutes.

Got 105/120 today - slammed my right knee into my desk at work so hard it broke through the skin and bled - I almost threw up!

I am going to MAKE SURE to get in my 120 tomorrow PLUS make up for today - my knee just needed the rest after that!

Got 105/120 today - slammed my right knee into my desk at work so hard it broke through the skin and bled

Forgive me for "liking" your post - it's just how I keep track of which numbers I've entered into the spreadsheet.

I hope your knee feels better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts