Quick Service In-depth Questions

LaurenFlorida

Earning My Ears
I have done a lot of research on the QS plan but still have a few questions. If anyone knows the answers it would help me so much! Here they are:

1. Can you use a snack credit on any of these items: Butterbeer Ice Cream, Sticky Toffee Pudding, or Butterbeer Potted Cream (at leaky cauldron)
2. If you have the freestyle Quick Service plan, do you still get a beverage with your meal or do you forfeit that? (thinking in terms of places where freestyle machines aren't in the restaurant like Simpsons Blvd)
3. When you get a meal at 3 broomsticks or leaky cauldron, can you use your beverage credit to get pumpkin juice, lemonade, or cider (nonalcoholic)?
4. Is there a list out there of ALL the snacks you could use your credits on?

Thanks!

Snack credits can be also used for butter beer

Beverage credits can be used for a soda or water

To answer your questions I need to look at the uo website as they have a section of what is included in the Dining plans

for your number 2. If you have the free style cup, no you do not get another drink with the meal. They will refill your cup instead, or you get drink from a free style, then get the food. If you do get a drink while using the plan with the cup, you'll be charged for the drink, as if you have the extra drink still on your card, they will take that first, or if you've already used your extra drink, you pay cash, credit card/gift card. Nice thing is, you don't have to use the extra drink and snack the same day you use the meal part of the deal. That's what I usually do.

I bought quick service meals 2 years ago when I was at universal. I mostly ate the leaky cauldron for 4 days. I got gillywater, pumpkin juice and I feel like 1-2 other drinks, but only the cheaper ones. We used a snack credit to get ice cream at fortescues once. One leaky cauldron staff saw my freestyle cup I already purchased once, and filled it with a beverage, can’t remember what. Other times, other staff didn’t say anything if they did notice the cups.

The freestyle meal was not an option then. I was also wondering, If I was to redeem the meal credit where they don’t have freestyle machines, I’m guessing my options are:
A. I could ask for a free cup of water?
B. I could use a snack /drink credit to buy a drink?

Would the freestyle cup be redeemable at a different location after the meal is used? Or forfeited?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter