• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick Service - Best Of 2022 - Let Me Know!!!!!

At HS, I think Docking Bay 7 is great. I’m surprised it’s not getting more love. But in general, QS at HS is just boring. You can eat, but its just “theme park food.”

Depending on my overall trip plan, if I can’t get a TS I want at HS, sometimes I aim for decent food that day someplace else on property and sometimes I just go through the flow on QS that day. The park isn’t that big so the distance to a QS place isn’t never that far. Just have a basic familiarity with the menus so you know what your family might like to help not having to spend too much time on menu reading on your phone that day.

I’ve also survived on popcorn, cupcakes, and Starbucks drinks at this park.

popcorn, cupcakes and starbucks...sounds like the breakfast of champions!!!!!!! lol

On a MK day, if you have a little extra time, the pulled pork nachos are awesome at Capt Cooks at the Poly. Good excuse to take a monorail ride if you aren't staying on the loop.

Thanks for the advice! I wanted to check that resort out also!

You can subscribe to a reservation finder as well. Amazing what turns up particularly on the off hours.
At MK if we need a break there is good QS at all 3 monorails resorts and Wilderness Lounge. And ADRs often turn up midday in all those locations.

also at MK, nobody has mentioned Pinnochio Haus. Decent flatbread, good desserts and you can watch IASW. Sleepy hollow great chicken waffle.

Epcot, in addition to mentions, France has a new to go creperie, and the Japan QS is tucked back and very good. Spice Table is walk up only.

DHS, docking bay and rontu roasters good and fun. Baseline tap house has snacks for a light lunch or to tide over till ADRs you will surely find.

AK if you join laundry’s club for 25 bucks, you get a credit in same amount and can get a table by presenting your landrys card or email confirmation at Yak n Yeti, rainforests and TRex.

You can subscribe to a reservation finder as well. Amazing what turns up particularly on the off hours.
At MK if we need a break there is good QS at all 3 monorails resorts and Wilderness Lounge. And ADRs often turn up midday in all those locations.

also at MK, nobody has mentioned Pinnochio Haus. Decent flatbread, good desserts and you can watch IASW. Sleepy hollow great chicken waffle.

Epcot, in addition to mentions, France has a new to go creperie, and the Japan QS is tucked back and very good. Spice Table is walk up only.

DHS, docking bay and rontu roasters good and fun. Baseline tap house has snacks for a light lunch or to tide over till ADRs you will surely find.

AK if you join laundry’s club for 25 bucks, you get a credit in same amount and can get a table by presenting your landrys card or email confirmation at Yak n Yeti, rainforests and TRex.

I am rethinking our dinner on AK night. If I get the card will we really get a table at Yak n Yeti? That would be awesome!

Wow. That is awesome. Do you even have to make a reservation with the Landrys card at those places?

HS will someday have Woodys BBQ in TSL but idk when it will open. Thought I heard sometime this year…

Agreed, using a reservation finder (I’ve used touring plans with many successes) to find a TS that I wanted. My CS choices would be:
MK - Columbia Harbour House
EP - booths during the festival, or the crepe window (don’t know what it is called) in France
HS - Docking Bay
AK - Satuli Canteen

MK - Columbia Harbor House
Upstairs seating was quieter than downstairs.

AK - Satuli Canteen

Disclaimer: I have not been since 2018, but I was pleasantly surprised enough to remember being pleasantly surprised by both of these.

Agreed, using a reservation finder (I’ve used touring plans with many successes) to find a TS that I wanted. My CS choices would be:
MK - Columbia Harbour House
EP - booths during the festival, or the crepe window (don’t know what it is called) in France
HS - Docking Bay
AK - Satuli Canteen

Thank you. I just signed up on your recommendation!

Thank You. Just bought the card!
It is SO worth it! We never make ADRs at AK. We just walk into Yak & Yeti when we are hungry and are usually seated within 5 minutes. We didn't even have trouble as a party of 6 getting a table for dinner on Thanksgiving one year. It's awesome, and the food is, too!

Someone mentioned Wilderness Lodge. I would highly recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe. It is usually pretty easy to get an ADR there, especially for lunch. The skillet is amazing, and it's a great value!

The only QS we eat in a park is at Satuli. We take afternoon breaks and have our car so we go to DS for lunch most days because the food is so much better than in the parks.

Thank You!

It is SO worth it! We never make ADRs at AK. We just walk into Yak & Yeti when we are hungry and are usually seated within 5 minutes. We didn't even have trouble as a party of 6 getting a table for dinner on Thanksgiving one year. It's awesome, and the food is, too!

Someone mentioned Wilderness Lodge. I would highly recommend Whispering Canyon Cafe. It is usually pretty easy to get an ADR there, especially for lunch. The skillet is amazing, and it's a great value!

Thank You for the advice!

[QUOTE="DisneyStarWisher, post: 63825202, member: 198801"
[/QUOTE]

Another great option at WCC is to order the Burnt Ends Nachos and a salad. Delicious! One of each was enough for hubby and I to share, but we're not very big eaters.

Since you’ve got time to drool search YouTube for Disney quick service. You will find a plethora of videos from the last year with lots of reviews. Also look for videos of the flier garden festival booths.

On a MK day, if you have a little extra time, the pulled pork nachos are awesome at Capt Cooks at the Poly. Good excuse to take a monorail ride if you aren't staying on the loop.

Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter