Quick! FP + for BOG is open for November!

How do u get fast pass for bog if u didnt receive email?

Did u receive an email?

I went to the beourguestlunch.disney.go.com site and logged in using my Disney log-in and password. Then I had to enter my on-site reservation information. I was able to select one of the days of my trip and it gave me a couple of different time options to choose from.

I'm 23 days from arrival now and have not received an email from Disney to do the BOG lunch FP, but the system allowed me to, no problem.

So annoying - I was hoping to get a BOG FP on 11/8 but when I log in I still can only see through 11/6!

I went to the beourguestlunch.disney.go.com site and logged in using my Disney log-in and password. Then I had to enter my on-site reservation information. I was able to select one of the days of my trip and it gave me a couple of different time options to choose from.

I'm 23 days from arrival now and have not received an email from Disney to do the BOG lunch FP, but the system allowed me to, no problem.

I am 26 days from arrival and also never got the email. I am able to log in and choose the first day but I want our second day so tomorrow I can do that. It also doesn't even ask me for my reservation ID! Had it all ready but it logged me right in. :thumbsup2

I got my FP today for the day I wanted. I had to refresh it a few times to get a time I wanted that didn't conflict with my FP+ times, but I'm very happy with the time I have now.

EEGADS! the site is actually working for me! BUT only goes up to the 1/2 way mark of my trip :headache: I have my pick of times straight through the 25th of Oct - Nov 1st. Guess we don't get to eat there after all ... i should just stop looking :lmao:

So I booked for the 10th before I received the email. I got the email invitation today should I be all set?

We are going to choose meals before we get there.

Just booked our BOG FP for November 13th at the time I was hoping for! Today is exactly 27 days out from the 13th (if my math is right :)). Woohoo! Now, if I can just get a Wishes FP for our arrival day, everything will be perfect. C'mon, Pixie Dust! Help me out here! ;)

Has anyone been able to book FP+ for the week of the 17? I saw on another thread someone said the FP+ open for Thanksgiving week. I went to the site but it is saying there is no times available. Also it didn't make me put my reservation number. I just log on and it took me to the week we have hotel reservations. Has it not open yet or did it run out already ?

Has anyone been able to book FP+ for the week of the 17? I saw on another thread someone said the FP+ open for Thanksgiving week. I went to the site but it is saying there is no times available. Also it didn't make me put my reservation number. I just log on and it took me to the week we have hotel reservations. Has it not open yet or did it run out already ?

It has not opened up yet. You can book 27 days from the day you want to eat there.

EEGADS! the site is actually working for me! BUT only goes up to the 1/2 way mark of my trip :headache: I have my pick of times straight through the 25th of Oct - Nov 1st. Guess we don't get to eat there after all ... i should just stop looking :lmao:

the system will only let you book FP+ for the first 7 days of your trip. once you are within 7 days of the date you want to eat there it should become available for you but there may not be any availability by then. Could you change your plans around to eat there the 1st 7 days of your trip?

So fast passes for bog is working for November? I thought I saw somewhere else that it wasn't working.

I am still only able to see up to November 5th, even though we leave November 8th :( I wanted to get one for our last park day, November 7th. The only other MK day we have already has CRT reservation for late breakfast, so don't want to do BOG that day. I'm so bummed out. I'm checking compulsively! :confused3:rolleyes2:sad:

Wow, I was ready to leave a comment cursing Disney because I check in November 9th and still couldn't reserve a day (even though I could pre-select and see all the days of my trip) but I decided to try one last time and, alas, I just reserved for November 13 for a party of 2. November 14 would be ideal but I take it. :thumbsup2

Wow, I was ready to leave a comment cursing Disney because I check in November 9th and still couldn't reserve a day (even though I could pre-select and see all the days of my trip) but I decided to try one last time and, alas, I just reserved for November 13 for a party of 2. November 14 would be ideal but I take it. :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch a date after you have already booked? Like the previous poster, I will take what I can get but I would like to know if it is possible to try and move a date. Or do you lose your first reservation by looking for a new date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter