Quick! FP + for BOG is open for November!

Got one for 11/21 (it happened a couple of days ago and I forgot to post)! :cool1:

I am way excited!!!! And it was a perfect time so that we can ride our 3rd FP+ and then go straight there! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch a date after you have already booked? Like the previous poster, I will take what I can get but I would like to know if it is possible to try and move a date. Or do you lose your first reservation by looking for a new date?

I changed the time of my reservation yesterday; and, before I booked the new time, I got a notice that asked me if I wanted to replace the old reservation with the new one. This leads me to believe that, if you were looking for a new date, you could browse times on a new date without losing your old reservation, at least, until you choose a time.

I think I'm doing something wrong. It only allows me to look through November 5th and only pulls up 2 people in my party (there are 4 of us) It doesn't ask me for my reservation number, just to log into my Disney Experience account. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Looking for a reservation on November 21st. Thanks so much. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter