Questions - I feel lost!

wheelermom

Earning My Ears
Quick background - I've been to Disney many, many times! But not since 2013. They were testing the Magic Bands with some people then, but I have not experienced them before. I had heard of the Disney Experience app, but did not realize about the fast pass options there. (A regular visitor to this site for many years too, and I should have stayed in touch here. Family deaths and illnesses and I just didn't have time for computer things.)

So, I guess once I discovered the fast pass system, loading ticket media onto bands, etc., I didn't really understand all the ins and outs of using it and couldn't seem to "make" it do what I wanted it to. haha

So, here is my dilemma now. Traveling with my son and daughter (over 18s, not little ones), but I did not get us "in sync" for any fast pass times. I've tried to modify them on the site with no luck getting ones together that way either. When I try to copy from one kid to another, I get a lot of "not available" messages.

Will those have any chance of opening up if I keep trying and trying? (we go later this week). Also, I am disabled and don't ride everything, but when making my fast passes for one attraction, I was forced into taking a fast pass for 3 different attractions. So I have a fast pass for a ride that lines up with my daughter's time and it's something I can't ride. Is there a way to let my son use my fast pass time when we are there?

It's sure not the same as when you used to go get the tickets from the machines. I'm sure this new way is better if only I had made time to learn how to use it.

You can keep trying and stuff could open up but for next week I wouldn't hold my breath. If your fastpass and your daughter's line up just let your son take your magic band (or ticket) and use your fastpass, it's done all the time with too short siblings or those who don't ride certain rides.

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter