Question for Moms with ADD kids?

As far as the weight problem, some children naturally go through a thin stage around 5, 6, 7 as they are growing taller. My son did (he is the 1 at 21 now).

However, my MD also recommended a natural vitamin, called Juice Plus. https://www.juiceplus.com, my som, myself and my whole family now take it as we have seen how good it is. I was never concerned alot if he skipped meals as a teenager working etc or when he was little. They do have them for children as well.

I don't want to sound like an add. My point is it seems that most children do go through the stage. Just make sure to keep those yearly check up with your Peditrician as with these type of medicines it is always good to be extra careful. Best wishes to all of you. My wish for everyone is that your child has the success my boy has.

One thing we noticed is that when we put him in activities, like little league, if he was stuck in the out field etc and really didn't have to pay attention to what he was doing, he would go off into his land of no concentration. But put him behind the Home plate as a catcher as you see a whole other person. Things that require their complete concentration seems to keep them focused better (yes I am talking about when they are on meds). And thank God for the band. Jeremy has always been musically inclined and no he isn't and wasn't the normal "Band Nerd" as so many seem to think band people are. He was into Nirvana etc way before Nirvana was even heard of. His md asked him what instrument he thought he might like to play. In middle school like most boys the answer was drum. They had a night where students could test instruments and he decided not to go with the drum, instead he saw a funny looking instrument, something like a clarinet, yes the OBOE. One of the hardest Wood Wind instruments to play due to the massive number of keys, and yes he played it for 3 years in middle school and 4 years in high school. Sorry so long I just felt like I needed to share the good experience and pray that you have the mostly good experiences to outway the bad as we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter