• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about New Pull Down Bed in SSR Renovated Room

The VGF have that style bed in the living room along with a sofa bed . It should work the same way you're planning for SSR; you just need to carry it into a bedroom.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I just took a look and confirmed that on the floor plans. For some reason I had it in my head the dedicated 2BR did not have that option!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I just took a look and confirmed that on the floor plans. For some reason I had it in my head the dedicated 2BR did not have that option!
It would be good if you could get confirmation that it comes off, but I think it would be like the other ones.

ETA - I am referring to the new small twin-sized bed that is under the TV (like in the VGF studios, etc.). We saw the rooms now have that in the youtube video we watched!

Question for those that have stayed at the new SSR rooms with the pull down bed in the living room - does the mattress come off the bed frame? We need to sleep our toddler in the master (as she goes to bed before us of course). She’s too big for a pack and play so my original thought was to use an air mattress until I remembered this bed was in the 2BR now. Wondering if we can move it into the master for our stay and then (obviously) put it back before we leave!
Is it a standard sized twin mattress? Or smaller?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter