• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple exchange sent/received thread

Well the first package I sent came back today with "address incomplete"....I had shipped it to the address that I was sent...so since I sent the 2nd one to the same place I am guess in a few weeks that one will be back too...so once that comes back I will combine the two and send them off yet again LOL!!!! Sorry but at least it wasn't my fault, I was feeling bad about it all!!

Well the first package I sent came back today with "address incomplete"....I had shipped it to the address that I was sent...so since I sent the 2nd one to the same place I am guess in a few weeks that one will be back too...so once that comes back I will combine the two and send them off yet again LOL!!!! Sorry but at least it wasn't my fault, I was feeling bad about it all!!

LOL

So it took 2 weeks to get here and 2 weeks to get back to you!LOL

Sorry for laughing but I received a notice in the mail, wondering whether or not it was it! Obviously not!

I talked with Post Office today and they said as long as there is a return address, it will eventually get back to you!

Like I said before, Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!

And did I not tell you to send the second package!LOL

Have Fun at the World!

Talk when you get back!

Scratch
pirate:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'll Never Guess What I Picked Up at the Post Office!

Aw, You Guessed!LOL

Yes it's that Purple Exchange Package!

Which goes to prove, our mailman can read and do addition!

I guess when two packages arrived at the same time and had the same name and almost the same address!LOL

A Great Big Thank You goes To Kasey From Tanya!

I wish you could have seen her, pulling out the stuffing from the box!LOL

Inside her prize she found:

A Purple Gift Bag!
2 Purple Folders! Great for School!
Purple Book Covers!
Purple Gum
Purple Sweet Tarts (I took those my fav!)
A Big Bic Purple Pen! She loves that!
A Purple Toothbrush!
Purple Notebook!
And Pink Flying Pigs Socks! First Day of School Socks!

She loves everthing!

Thanks for All the Trouble!
She loves everything!

PS She just licked the Pen to make sure I don't take it!LOL

Scratch

pirate:

WooHoo....and with that the purple exchange is finally over!!
Thank Tanya for her patience!

:bounce:

Originally posted by Scratch42
[B
Yes it's that Purple Exchange Package!

Which goes to prove, our mailman can read and do addition!

I guess when two packages arrived at the same time and had the same name and almost the same address!LOL
pirate: [/B]

Well I am VERY glad that she got one of them!!!! I gave the other box to Kasey and let her open it LOL...she thinks someone sent her 2 purple exchanges now! The orginal box had a purple toothbrush, purple nerd rope, purple bath puff thing, purple shrek candy, purple gum and purple lip gloss......Kasey opened it and said "yuk, I hate nerds rope LOL....
Well I am glad she got at least one of them and this exchange is CLOSED LOL!! Thanks for being so patient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter