• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple exchange sent/received thread

I can't find my keys! And of course my mailbox key is on there!

Hopefully the cat dragged them and hid them on me!

If you don't hear from me today, it's because I am throwing everything away in order to find my keys!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

I've got Good News and I've got not so Good News!

I found my keys! Just backtracked as to what the cat did last night!LOL

The not so Good News, no packages in the mailbox!

We'll try again tomorrow!

Scratch
::yes::

OK, this has dragged on long enough...I went shopping today for new purple stuff and will get this one out either tomorrow or Friday along with the pink exchange package for the other exchange.

Thanks for doing that aprilgail.
She may end up with 2......eventually :rolleyes:
The Canadian mail seems to be running VERY slow!!

You Don't Have to Do That!

As long as you have not received it back, it's still in transit! The girl at the Post Office said be patient!

DD understands!

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by Scratch42
You Don't Have to Do That!

As long as you have not received it back, it's still in transit! The girl at the Post Office said be patient!

DD understands!

Scratch
pirate:
Its alright..its not fair to your daughter to not get one in return...If it hasn't gotten there by now I dont think it will show up at all...I boxed up the new one and it will go out tomorrow morning in the mail. When Kasey didn't get her candy from her exchangee in the candy exchange 2 people sent her big boxes so I don't want anyone to have to go without after people were so nice to her!

:) That is so nice of you aprilgail...hopefully the next attempt will get there. But I guess we are still looking at about 2 weeks....is that about right Scratch?

It could be 2 - 3 weeks even longer depending on which Customs Person gets it!

With the Gold/Silver exchange there were no Customs Stamps. DD Disney Exchange one had Customs Stamps!

The Girl at the Post Office said 2 - 3 weeks but then she said it could be longer!

And I think the situation may be getting worse since I received extra forms from the Government to make Business payments at the bank! To me that is not a good sign!:rolleyes:

Hold off sending it a least another week, pls.

Scratch
pirate:

It's Friday the 13th so of course it did not show up!

Scratch
pirate:

:(

I take it that this is all on the arrivals.....I just got a package from Canada that only took 4 days to arrive!!

OK, package out this morning sent via air....also sent my pink exchange out today. Hope this one gets there...the post office said if the clerk screwed up and didn't stamp it air then it could take 4 weeks to get there but I think it is already 4 weeks....so hopefully she will end up with 2 to make up for the long wait!!

Well the first package I sent came back today with "address incomplete"....I had shipped it to the address that I was sent...so since I sent the 2nd one to the same place I am guess in a few weeks that one will be back too...so once that comes back I will combine the two and send them off yet again LOL!!!! Sorry but at least it wasn't my fault, I was feeling bad about it all!!

Well the first package I sent came back today with "address incomplete"....I had shipped it to the address that I was sent...so since I sent the 2nd one to the same place I am guess in a few weeks that one will be back too...so once that comes back I will combine the two and send them off yet again LOL!!!! Sorry but at least it wasn't my fault, I was feeling bad about it all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter