• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pure Speculation

Four Seasons Resort?................in WaltDisneyWorld?????

Oh well..................there goes the neighborhood!:lmao:

By giving them go to the head of the line passes like Universal does. I see them dining back at their resort and I see their buses being very luxurious and only open to their guests. I see this being very exclusive which will definitely get some of the DISers, not necessarily on this forum, in a snit. They complain already about the Grand Floridian being snooty. They ain't even seen :snooty: yet. :rotfl:

IF a Universal-type FOTL pass were allocated to only guests of that "ritzy" TS, I think there might be a mass sell-off of DVC from disgruntled guests. I'll hold the place at the front of that line.:mad:

Whatever happened to the idea that was posted here a year or so ago, as to possible FP tweaking (on-site guests would be able to print off ones of their choice from hotel rooms/certain # for different level of accommodations)? Another one of those crazy;) Imagineering ideas?

I'd only be happy if they paired with Marriott. Now that's a hotel/timeshare business that makes sense. I can either use my ownership to do the timeshare stay, or convert to Rewards points and stay in the fancy Cat 6 & 7 hotels. and the conversion actually makes sense economically.

Had they inked a deal with Marriott then DVC ownership would go up a peg. Marriott has a heck of a lot more destinations than Four Seasons.

As for what Disney is thinking, I just don't know. I guess they figured a dedicated EP resort just wasn't promising enough. Maybe they're right. We have been talking about how remote and non-Disneyesque it would be as a golf resort. Combining with Four Seasons was probably a factor of who wished to pay tributaries the most. Everyone else in the business has already developed in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter