Proposing - Help and suggestions required.

Eeee- yeah!!

Can;t wait till you get back and tell us all!!

Then get your DF tyo join so we can ll gush over her and make her disney obsessed like us!!

Hi there I am the GF, or should I now say the DF, :) It was early morning at CSR the mist was rising off the lake and he popped the question, to which I immediately said yes!

Here are a few pics for you (ring only) random shot from hol of us.

ring1-1.jpg
ring2-1.jpg

Turk.jpg

Congrats to you both!!!

I've been checking on the thread, waiting for an update - glad to hear things went well :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear the story!

Thanks for the replies guys! Sorry I havent posted but I asked Stefy to do it as I wasnt on the computer. Like she said I chose to do it by the lake because it looked beautiful and the sun was beaming through the mist turning some of it yellow. It was a nice and quiet early morning and we had been a little bummed out because the resort and parks were so busy, so I decided to do it there where I know we would have privacy.

So now we have been engaged for over 2 weeks now and she clearly loves her ring!

While we were away I dragged us to the DVC showroom and we instantly fell in love with the Animal Kingdom Villas 1 bedroom. It is really really large and the decor is stunning. The bathroom is almost as big as my living room ha-ha. So we are now DVC owners and since we got an extra 160 bonus points for signing up when we were there, we will probably be returning in September next year (if all goes well with the economy). Possibly doing a 3-4 night cruise as well since we have never been on one before.

Thank you again to everyone who helped me out, I do really appreciate it very much and maybe one day will see some of you at the world!

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter