Propane filling??

Just make sure that you bring the right connector for the hose. Otherwise you will be out of luck... ;)

Right! Problem with my plan is that dinner at O'hana is a heck of a lot more than $21. But you don't have to fill out a tag and sit on a pallet.

Do you mean like this?

thinker.jpg

:rotfl2:

To the OP: Thanks for starting this thread. Since I've only tent camped at the Fort in my adult life, I never had any reason to find out about propane refills. Now that we're getting a pop-up that is able to go on a long-distance trip, it'll definitely be good information to have. :thumbsup2

And another post from the silly, useless and off topic department since you added nothing but to poke fun at me ... so so sad and I added about the tag for the bottle, where you actually have to drop off the bottle and how their pricing works none of which was covered before my post.

I do hate when THOSE ON MY LIST posts show up when someone quotes them or you would never have seen this reply and would have saved me the few seconds to post this.

Larry

I genuinely hope that your last sentence isn't implying that no one should quote someone who might be on your ignore list just so you won't have to read the post. That's the impression I got from your post, anyway.

And honestly, you have no room to complain that others are going off topic to insult you if you do the same thing.

To the OP: Thanks for starting this thread. Since I've only tent camped at the Fort in my adult life, I never had any reason to find out about propane refills. Now that we're getting a pop-up that is able to go on a long-distance trip, it'll definitely be good information to have. :thumbsup2

I genuinely hope that your last sentence isn't implying that no one should quote someone who might be on your ignore list just so you won't have to read the post. That's the impression I got from your post, anyway.

And honestly, you have no room to complain that others are going off topic to insult you if you do the same thing.

How dare you talk to Lars like that. You're supposed to :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

A truck is the the ball on the top of the flagpole on the main parade field.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter