Profile of a Tag Fairy~ Coloring update pg.551 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! I LOVE your key blade pic...I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan!!!!

Happy sweaty friday....here's hoping the NY humidity doesn't kill me or my poor fuzzball!

Yeah, I'm a Kingdom Hearts gamer to...trying to finish out KHII. It's hot in Cali to...but not humid...ugh.

Hey ya'll. Did I post my 12 steps to making proper sweet tea on this thread? I tried searching for my posts, but I'm not sure if you can search yourself. Can someone search me?

Hey ya'll. Did I post my 12 steps to making proper sweet tea on this thread? I tried searching for my posts, but I'm not sure if you can search yourself. Can someone search me?

It wasn't on this thread... I read that though.... Are you sure it wasn't Meet the DISers???? I'll give searching a try!

I think it was Meet the Disers or TFW chat

1. Get your tea pot out of the cabinet or off the drying rack.
Note: a tea pot is not to be confused with a tea kettle. It is a regular pot that you only use for making tea.
2. Get out 4 tea bags, open the wrappers, and be certain not to tear off the paper tabs.
3. Twist them around each other a few times and clip to the pot handle using a clothes pin.
4. Fill pot 3/4 full, put on the stove, and turn burner to high.
5. Wait for tea to boil.
Note: Do NOT leave the stove when making tea. Tell Lois or Eula Mae that you will call them back after you make your tea.
6. While you are waiting for your tea to boil, rinse out your pitcher. NEVER let your pitcher soak in soapy water. Soap flavored tea anyone?
7. Put two cups of sugar in your pitcher.
8. If your tea is still not boiling, go ahead and get your glass out of the cabinet, but don't put the ice in yet.
9. When tea starts to boil, IMMEDIATELY remove it from the stove; you don't want your tea bags to bust.
10. Pour tea into the pitcher and stir with a wooden spoon.
11. I put the tea bags back in the pot and fill up the pot with cold water and gently press on the bags with the wooden spoon being careful not to bust the bags, then pour into the pitcher.
12. Repeat 11 until your pitcher is full. Fill your glass with ice, pour yourself some tea, and put the pitcher in the fridge.

If you are expecting company, or if it's Sunday, rinse your pot and start another batch. Otherwise, immediately wash your pot and have it in the ready.

Here it is - Meet the Disers thread - page 50

And I didn't do a search. I just went to that thread and checked back a little ways. See - the kids haven't totally fried my brains.

Just a quick hello, as I am trying to get all my work done so I can leave early today. Going to Redondo Beach for the weekend :banana: and for DBF's family reunion on Saturday. Talk to everyone on Monday! Bye.

OK doesn't look like Matt is coming back and I know you're all on the edges of your seat wanting to know ;) :laughing: the theory he was talking about was the driving test theory, learning the highway code, we have to pass a theory test as well as a driving test!

I just want to say that Matt is the Pokemon Master. He helped me out with DS6, unfortunately DS6 had already messed himself up with the game. I never thought I'd say this, but it's good to have a friend who is a Pokemon Master.:rotfl2:

::yes:: :thumbsup2

OK doesn't look like Matt is coming back and I know you're all on the edges of your seat wanting to know ;) :laughing: the theory he was talking about was the driving test theory, learning the highway code, we have to pass a theory test as well as a driving test!

Spot on. :thumbsup2 :lmao:

what did I miss???? What did you think?? :rotfl:

OH YEAH, gutter chicks, we need to gather!

On the UK Community Board, in my W.A.Dish way, I have set up a game called 'Ask Me Anything', where each week you ask the person who is the host anything you want. Starting Monday, Jo is the host! :goodvibes

So Next Week, be sure to pop over across to our board and Ask Jo a lot of Questions! :goodvibes

So is everyone going to take a nap in case the Night owl Tag fairy shows up again?:rotfl:

On the UK Community Board, in my W.A.Dish way, I have set up a game called 'Ask Me Anything', where each week you ask the person who is the host anything you want. Starting Monday, Jo is the host! :goodvibes

So Next Week, be sure to pop over across to our board and Ask Jo a lot of Questions! :goodvibes
OMG Matt didn't think you'd post it ahhhhhh :rotfl2: If you do come and ask me questions please be kind :goodvibes

Please remind me on Monday as I am very forgetful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter