Profile of a Tag Fairy~ Coloring update pg.551 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry :blush: :rotfl: Although it is becoming very common in normal conversation which I really don't like! Our worst ones begin with C and F KWIM?
Uh, got the F one.....will have to think on the C one after the cold medicine wears off!

Hey Jo,
I was watching TV last night and they showed a clip of Queen Elizabeth's visit to the White House. She is standing next to Pres. Bush.......
Pres Bush: "Her Majesty helped us celebrate our country's bicentennial back in 1776"

He paused a moment and looked at the Queen and then said..
"she's givin' me a look only a mother could give a child"

everyone laughed:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

so....am i overreacting?? or is it perfectly normal to be this angry about something like this?

I don't think you're overreacting. Your DH2B should say something to his brother about it. However, I guess if your DH2B isn't upset about it, then it might be a moot point. I would be angry about it. Especially since that family has money so it's not like they're skimping by inviting less people on the cruise, you know?

I just noticed I got a new tag. :banana:

Thanks tag fairy :thumbsup2

Woo hooty!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I saw part of that show for the first time last night, and let me tell you, I definitely am not smarter than a 5th grader! :rotfl2:

Doesn't that show make you feel really dumb? Man, I had to stop watching it! I have no idea how many moons each planet has! But those fifth graders do!

Hi Gang, I am busy hopping here there and everywhere. I have driving later on, and YIKES I need to do some theory!

I'll catch you later, and will hopefully explain what that means to you later! :rotfl:

Uh, got the F one.....will have to think on the C one after the cold medicine wears off!
Better not to know :eek:

Hey Jo,
I was watching TV last night and they showed a clip of Queen Elizabeth's visit to the White House. She is standing next to Pres. Bush.......
Pres Bush: "Her Majesty helped us celebrate our country's bicentennial back in 1776"

He paused a moment and looked at the Queen and then said..
"she's givin' me a look only a mother could give a child"

everyone laughed:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
That was on our news a few days ago, titled something like Bush does another blunder!

Hi all! Unfortunately I'm back at work today.

Please don't, I don't know if I can handle much more 'love' from this woman. She may mean well but sometimes I wonder if she's off her nut. She actually told me in a birthday card that I shoul be thankful to my sister for being able to help me because my deadbeat DH obviously couldn't take care of his family. (DH was partially disable at the time, he's now 100% disabled.....) She also told DD#1 in a b-day card that boys only want to take her clothes off and take advantage of her. The same woman also has notebooks of things that her family has done that has angered or hurt her and why she feels they shouldn't have anything from her estate.

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope we all feel better soon. The weather is too nice to be sick and feeling crummy.
And I thought my mom was crazy! My mom gave my sister a lecture because her 9 year old was wearing jeans with holes in knees. The holes were there just because he wore the jeans out - not because she bought them that way - even though I know that is stylish now.

Better not to know :eek:

Is the 2nd letter a U?

Hi Gang, I am busy hopping here there and everywhere. I have driving later on, and YIKES I need to do some theory!

I'll catch you later, and will hopefully explain what that means to you later! :rotfl:

Hey, W.A.D.! What kind of theory? Music theory? Theory of relativity?

freakin working.
They are cutting my dising time so much lately. :rolleyes:

Oh no!!!!! I hate work!!

I vote for piano theory--that's what AE used to do. Don't know what it has to do with driving tho.
Maybe its a pokemon thing. :confused3 I dunno--I have girls!

Any recent TF sightings?

Owww, my feet hurt. New shoes suck!
0900631b81158d3dR.jpg

How are we all doing today?

I vote for piano theory--that's what AE used to do. Don't know what it has to do with driving tho.
Maybe its a pokemon thing. :confused3 I dunno--I have girls!

Don't know either. I have 2 girls also.

I know the theory of driving your parents crazy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter