Process For Re-Booking SW Flight When Price Drops?

You can also call SWA to make changes to booked travel. Usually the same rate I’ve seen online. Have done so when out of town & not on secure internet connection.

Just saved another 1,450 points on our PHL/MCO flight for 2 on Oct 28!

Bill From PA

Some other airlines are cheaper but, of course, don't include baggage (which I'll have). Historically, I've always been able to fly to MCO for no more than $160 RT but usually cheaper. Right now, the morning flights are going to run me close to $350 RT. My dates are the first week in November, Saturday to Saturday.

I fly from DC metro area too and I've noticed the same thing. I have a trip in August and was thinking about upgrading to an AP to go back a few times in the next year, but airfare from this area to MCO seems really pricey for the rest of 2019. I got $180 RT last October. My August flight is $325 and that seems the new norm.

I fly from DC metro area too and I've noticed the same thing. I have a trip in August and was thinking about upgrading to an AP to go back a few times in the next year, but airfare from this area to MCO seems really pricey for the rest of 2019. I got $180 RT last October. My August flight is $325 and that seems the new norm.

Such a huge change from the norm of about 25 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter