Probably here in another thread somewhere but how does Water park transport work?

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
a few specifics:
If you want to go from CBR to Typhoon or Blizzard, is it a DIRECT bus, or do you need to change somewhere?
What about from Animal Kingdom Park - is there a direct bus to blizzard beach or Typhoon nearby?
What about heading BACK from a water park (TL or BB) to Wilderness Lodge - is that a direct bus?

Thank you!

Every time I have gone to/from BB or TL from OKW, SSR or BWV I have hopped on a direct bus to/from the resort and park. Depending on the time of day, the bus may stop at Disney Springs while making the loop buy I have never had to change busses to get to the water parks.

Every time I have gone to/from BB or TL from OKW, SSR or BWV I have hopped on a direct bus to/from the resort and park. Depending on the time of day, the bus may stop at Disney Springs while making the loop buy I have never had to change busses to get to the water parks.
Thanks! Do you or anyone else know about from theme parks to water parks (say AK park to BB or TL)? Also what about the 2 mini-golf (though I think BB is close to one of them)? Is there a direct bus to and from resorts there or do you need to change at a theme park?

• To & From TL, you'll change buses at DS
  • To & From BB during operating hours, you'll change at AK
    • Exceptions: direct buses to BB from Epcot, CSR, and possibly All-Stars
  • To & From BB outside operating hours, you'll change at either Epcot or CSR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter