Princess Weekend 2021

I decided to try the phone too. I logged in at 10:02 and it came right up. I'm registered for the Challenge! It's super hard to type on an iphone when your hands are shaking! Lol!
congrats! when you say browsers on your laptop, you mean - Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer....etc? and what window are you actually in? I need a step by step visual!

I got in on my out of date IE LOL. My Chrome browser got me in at 1010 just as I finished up on the IE, that only took me 3 mins to get in on.
I signed up for just the 10K. I probably won't be able to take off too much time from work in Feb, but can manage Friday and Monday off.

congrats! when you say browsers on your laptop, you mean - Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer....etc? and what window are you actually in? I need a step by step visual!
Yes, Firefox and Explorer. I clicked on the registration link for the race I wanted to register for.

All signed up for the Challenge, however, did anyone find it weird that it DID NOT ask for anticipated finish time for over 2:30 for the half? It only gave me two options, under or over 2:30.

I'm in for the half!!

My registration page was weird. I selected that I would finish in under 2:30, entered my proof of time, and then in the next field I had to enter my estimated finish time but the only options it gave me were 2:30 and up. It wouldn't let me proceed without choosing a 2:30+ option. I think they messed up?

Maybe they realized the error, and removed that question on the fly... maybe that's why I saw it, and you didn't see it?

Whatever, they charged my credit card so I'm in. I can sort it out later if something is wrong!

Also ... I only got in on one browser on my laptop. All the others on my laptop and phone are still spinning...

All signed up for the Challenge, however, did anyone find it weird that it DID NOT ask for anticipated finish time for over 2:30 for the half? It only gave me two options, under or over 2:30.
There's a glitch - I would go back at a later date.

I had to put a time in for my husband despite proof of time that should have been for the over 2:30 crowd.

I'm in for the half!!

My registration page was weird. I selected that I would finish in under 2:30, entered my proof of time, and then in the next field I had to enter my estimated finish time but the only options it gave me were 2:30 and up. It wouldn't let me proceed without choosing a 2:30+ option. I think they messed up?

Maybe they realized the error, and removed that question on the fly... maybe that's why I saw it, and you didn't see it?

Whatever, they charged my credit card so I'm in. I can sort it out later if something is wrong!
Yes same thing for me! I put under 2:30 and got options for over 2:30. I guess I'll just wait for them to sort it out.

I had 4 devices going right before 10 AM, got in for the challenge for my husband and I and just as I went to hit I'm ready to pay, the whole page locked up. Must have been because it sold out. I hate this registration process, always so stressful. I hope it goes better for general registration otherwise I am doing charity bibs.

I had two windows open on my laptop (one logged in with AP and the other with DVC), one on my phone, and one on my iPad. I clicked register for the challenge on everything except the iPad. I only got in with the iPad, and by the time I got in the challenge was already sold out.

I'm registered for the 5K and really hoping I can get in the challenge during regular registration. All of my other windows are still spinning, I guess because it sold out.

Looks like 5K is gone now too - not showing up on the main page but one you get to the real registration page it's all gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter