Princess Weekend 2021

If you are running as a group (we have three of us), do we each try individually on the morning of registration day? Or does one take the lead and add all of us?

I'm curious about this as well. Also, if planning to do 5k and 1/2 marathon- which one should we register for first?

If you are running as a group (we have three of us), do we each try individually on the morning of registration day? Or does one take the lead and add all of us?

You may be better off with each person doing their own.The most recent race registration (Marathon Weekend), people had difficulties with doing multiple race registrations/people in that by the time they added all the people and races and proceeded to checkout, they found that "an item in their cart" (my words), i.e. a race, had sold out. The registration system doesn't give you any "hold" on anything you've added to your cart.

So having each person queued to add their own race may work best--be online, registered, logged in to your RunDisney account a few minutes prior to event registration opening.

Where should I go to learn how to register (tips/tricks/strategies)?? I have to then teach my two other running partners!

Where should I go to learn how to register (tips/tricks/strategies)?? I have to then teach my two other running partners!

There’s a pinned FAQ thread covering registration at the top of this forum.

How do I do the early DVC registration on June 11? I am a DVC member, but how does Disney know that? Is a special link sent out, or do I input my member number?

How do I do the early DVC registration on June 11? I am a DVC member, but how does Disney know that? Is a special link sent out, or do I input my member number?

Easiest way to find the link is once you've logged into the DVC site, in the top right corner there's a search box. Type in "rundisney" and hit search. Top result is 'Early registclubs on select rundisney events for Disney vacation club', click that link. Day of signups there will be a link on the right for early registration. Right now you can still see the link for marathon weekend.

Easiest way to find the link is once you've logged into the DVC site, in the top right corner there's a search box. Type in "rundisney" and hit search. Top result is 'Early registclubs on select rundisney events for Disney vacation club', click that link. Day of signups there will be a link on the right for early registration. Right now you can still see the link for marathon weekend.

Thank you! Do you know what time registration opens? Will it sell out quickly? This year we only did the kid races because the adult races were already sold out.

Thank you! Do you know what time registration opens? Will it sell out quickly? This year we only did the kid races because the adult races were already sold out.

10AM EST. My guess is that it will go quickly based on what we saw for Marathon Weekend sign up. The good news is that if you don't get into your race on AP/DVC day, you will have a second chance on General Registration Day.

Any guesses on themes??
Who knows ? The villain themes have still yet to be announced for Wine & Dine though I feel those are being held off as that race more then likely will be a no go (if registration was only planned for a week or two later I bet they would of limited the capacity like marathon and I assume princess will have)

My wife is an AP holder. I'm not. Can I register early with her? If we do it under her profile? Or do I have to wait until regular registration day?

so sorry for asking the board again (i think i asked). i am staying in a DVC rented room with the DVC owner. can she register all of us in the room during the DVC/AP registration period?

so sorry for asking the board again (i think i asked). i am staying in a DVC rented room with the DVC owner. can she register all of us in the room during the DVC/AP registration period?

Early registration is supposed to be limited to the DVC/AP holder and their immediate family.

Early registration is supposed to be limited to the DVC/AP holder and their immediate family.
So, DH has an annual pass that is active, and I have one that hasn't been activated at the parks yet but in MDE. I can't get access to AP early registration at this time. DH does not plan to run a race. Can he register just me and not him, or is that against the rules if he is not also racing? I don't want to get my registration revoked if he does this. We have different last names if that makes a difference.

So, DH has an annual pass that is active, and I have one that hasn't been activated at the parks yet but in MDE. I can't get access to AP early registration at this time. DH does not plan to run a race. Can he register just me and not him, or is that against the rules if he is not also racing? I don't want to get my registration revoked if he does this. We have different last names if that makes a difference.

I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to register you. I’ve never heard of a restriction that the pass holder had to register themselves in order to also register family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter