"Princess" mum banned from Disneyland

ok as i sat here eating my chicken tostada from el pollo loco and reading the article on the lady from london with the frilly dress, i could not help but laugh( an choke on my tostada). seriosuly? is this for real? she really think that it was ok to wear that?..and no they do not look like a CM or a character. :rotfl:

hmm you know i what.. i think i will wear my prom dress from high school back in 1998, the big puffy blue one with the big sleeves and the 80's bead work to disneyland this weekend, i want it to be a special day on saturday!! :rotfl2:

I love the idea of the prom dress!:thumbsup2 I'm gonna add my holographic silver 3 inch heels to that.:lmao:

I couldn't imagine being comfortable in that at all. How do you go on any of the rides?

I love the idea of the prom dress!:thumbsup2 I'm gonna add my holographic silver 3 inch heels to that.:lmao:

I couldn't imagine being comfortable in that at all. How do you go on any of the rides?

oh no i got better then that!!! :lmao: i got my 3 inch "jelly" shoes!!!

sure i can do that .. if they have my size!! lol and i will wear the most tackiest of all bangles, you know the ones from the vending machines!! lol

see if that lady can do it so can i....i know that looking like that won't win any hearts or anderson cooper's for that matter..but oh well

[/QUOTE]see if that lady can do it so can i....i know that looking like that won't win any hearts or anderson cooper's for that matter..but oh well[/QUOTE]

Not unless his mom designs it for you.

see if that lady can do it so can i....i know that looking like that won't win any hearts or anderson cooper's for that matter..but oh well[/QUOTE]

Not unless his mom designs it for you.[/QUOTE]

Oh man that is right!! hmm.. yep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter