Prices

::yes:: because it varies by meal and sometimes season. Two options:
  1. Calculate cost using the highest number
  2. Call and ask

the variance is usually just different prices for breakfast vs. Lunch/dinner. The pinned thread that the PP gave earlier is the best place to find the prices.

the variance is usually just different prices for breakfast vs. Lunch/dinner. The pinned thread that the PP gave earlier is the best place to find the prices.
Unfortunately it's not even that user-friendly. Restaurant listings on the WDW site have four price ranges and every restaurant get put into one of them - under $15, $15-35, $35-60, and over $60. No other info on differences between meals, or if that price assumes alcohol, or much of anything else.
So you have to look at the menu itself - and even then, the menus on the WDW site generally only show prices for a la carte items. If you want the price of dinner at Cape May, for instance, it's of no use.
I've found the menus at touringplans.com to be the most reliable.

Unfortunately it's not even that user-friendly. Restaurant listings on the WDW site have four price ranges and every restaurant get put into one of them - under $15, $15-35, $35-60, and over $60. No other info on differences between meals, or if that price assumes alcohol, or much of anything else.
So you have to look at the menu itself - and even then, the menus on the WDW site generally only show prices for a la carte items. If you want the price of dinner at Cape May, for instance, it's of no use.
I've found the menus at touringplans.com to be the most reliable.

I am talking about the pinned thread, not the menu's. It is pinned at the top of the restaurants page. It gives you exact prices of the buffet's, Charachter meals and shows and was mentioned already by a pp.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/buffet-character-shows-aycte-pricing.3108466/

I am talking about the pinned thread, not the menu's. It is pinned at the top of the restaurants page. It gives you exact prices of the buffet's, Charachter meals and shows and was mentioned already by a pp.
Certainly. The pinned thread is a great resource, with the exact prices.
But then folks will refer to the price ranges on the WDW site (and they have in this thread), which cause so much confusion with posters who believe that those ranges actually mean something and they may panic because they think a buffet that costs $38 is actually going to cost them $60.

Garden Grove at the WDW Dolphin has the least expensive character dining:

Garden Grove: (excl tax, excl tip)
wkdy bfast. 07/01/2018 Adult: $18.99, Child: $11.99
wknd bfast. 07/01/2018 Adult: $20.99, Child: $12.99

According to disneyworld.com, the characters appear at the weekend breakfasts, though I have never tried one of these and don't know which characters appear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter