Prices

DisneySam3775

Earning My Ears
I was trying to reserve Crystal Palace for my daughter and 8 other kids (school trip) I called to make the reservation and they said the price would be $52 per person. My daughter checked with her friends and none of them wanted to pay that so they aren't doing CP. So I'm curious where I can get a price for a couple reservations that we have. I just don't want to be shocked. Lol
I'm specifically looking for prices for...
Garden Grill-Breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern-Dinner
Thanks!

I was trying to reserve Crystal Palace for my daughter and 8 other kids (school trip) I called to make the reservation and they said the price would be $52 per person. My daughter checked with her friends and none of them wanted to pay that so they aren't doing CP. So I'm curious where I can get a price for a couple reservations that we have. I just don't want to be shocked. Lol
Garden Grill-Breakfast
Thanks!

What kind of budget do the kids have for eating? I would try to make the choices of where to eat as affordable as possible for a school group.

What kind of budget do the kids have for eating? I would try to make the choices of where to eat as affordable as possible for a school group.
Hi for breakfast they will be getting a meal voucher and dinner they will have the Disney Youth Dining Card. (Anyone have experience with these?) lunch will be at their own expense. Her group wanted to do one lunch sit down that week. They are still deciding.
The two mentioned above are for hubby, son and I.

Garden Grill-Breakfast
Thanks!
Liberty Tree is $38 per adult for dinner.

Might be worth it to avoid the buffets and family style options since they tend to have higher prices instead look at skipper canteen, via Napoli, coral reef, Tony’s, BOG, Sci Fi... etc

As others have said All ears is a good resource. Good luck!

Quick service is your best bet for a school trip.$15-20 is typically enough for lunch, plus they do not have to worry about tipping. If they want TS, Epcot's Via Napoli is pretty inexpensive. At MK, Colulmbia Harbor House has a good menu for a very decent price (also QS).

Might be worth it to avoid the buffets and family style options since they tend to have higher prices instead look at skipper canteen, via Napoli, coral reef, Tony’s, BOG, Sci Fi... etc

As others have said All ears is a good resource. Good luck!
Sorry should had made it clear in post this is for hubby, son and I.
Daughter and her friends are still deciding. They may do something like one of the above.

LTT dinner is mid-high $40s with tax and gratuity; Garden Grill breakfast is right around $40 total. Lunch at LTT has a la carte choices in addition to the AYCE platter. Dinner is platter-only.

Quick service is your best bet for a school trip.$15-20 is typically enough for lunch, plus they do not have to worry about tipping. If they want TS, Epcot's Via Napoli is pretty inexpensive. At MK, Colulmbia Harbor House has a good menu for a very decent price (also QS).
She will be eating mostly QS. Her and her friends just wanted to try one sit down. They are still deciding
Thanks

LTT dinner is mid-high $40s with tax and gratuity; Garden Grill breakfast is right around $40 total. Lunch at LTT has a la carte choices in addition to the AYCE platter. Dinner is platter-only.
Perfect thanks
This is about what I'm figuring. I just didn't want any surprises. Thanks again

There's also a thread right here on the Dining Board called "Buffet-Character-Shows-AYCTE Pricing" that keeps the prices up to date (also accessible by clicking HERE) though the next update won't happen until April 15th or so as the keeper of the thread is on vacation.

Perfect thanks
This is about what I'm figuring. I just didn't want any surprises. Thanks again

Here's a somewhat current list of buffet type places pricing: https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/d...meals-shows-and-all-you-care-to-eat-platters/

I'm assuming your daughter and friends are all 10 and over since you were quoted the $52 for CP. If you can get an ADR for a late breakfast, they would pay the breakfast price of $40, but get some lunch items as the restaurant switches over.

Walt Disney World's own website also lists every restaurant on property along with menus & prices, too. :)

Yes, but for buffets/ aycte/ prix fixe it lists a price range so that's not helpful in determining your cost for those meals. In the case of Garden Grill, it says $35-$59.99 but not how much per meal.
upload_2019-3-21_8-41-28.png

Yes, but for buffets/ aycte/ prix fixe it lists a price range so that's not helpful in determining your cost for those meals. In the case of Garden Grill, it says $35-$59.99 but not how much per meal.
::yes:: because it varies by meal and sometimes season. Two options:
  1. Calculate cost using the highest number
  2. Call and ask

::yes:: because it varies by meal and sometimes season. Two options:
  1. Calculate cost using the highest number
  2. Call and ask
Exactly. I usually do the first, because I hate being on the phone, and then I can only be pleasantly surprised when it's less.

I was pointing out (poorly) that OP asked about these types of meals and in that case, checking the Disney site directly isn't going to get her a more precise answer than other avenues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!