Priceline Express Deals

Hey guys. I love watching this thread and am now looking for 4/10-4/13 for on property. Any ideas on what these could be?
I don't think that is on property, You'll have to show us the check out screen with resort fees for us to identify anything for you.

The 4-star for $165 is the Dolphin and the 4.5-star is the Swan
I agree. When I searched those dates, the 4.5 star PE deal showed up with a high "additional mandatory fee" of $258.75. It should be $90. Buyer Beware! The 4-star didn't appear on my search, so I don't know if it has the same problem or not. But a 4 star, 7+, 700 reviews, should be the Dolphin.

I agree. When I searched those dates, the 4.5 star PE deal showed up with a high "additional mandatory fee" of $258.75. It should be $90. Buyer Beware! The 4-star didn't appear on my search, so I don't know if it has the same problem or not. But a 4 star, 7+, 700 reviews, should be the Dolphin.
Yep those are the Dolphin & Swan deals - there has been a crazy resort fee bug on some dates for a few months now. Lately the deals over at the Swan Dolphin Marriott site have been pretty close to the PE deals, so worth a look over there where the fees should be normal. Although, many of those deals are also non-refundable, so be sure to check!

Trying to score CSR at $138 for 12/27-30 and I get all the way to checkout page before it states "sorry hotel not available."

We really want to be in a disney resort for a laid back getaway. Should I wait and try again tomorrow or snag something else?

Do these things usually come back?

Thank you

Trying to score CSR at $138 for 12/27-30 and I get all the way to checkout page before it states "sorry hotel not available."

We really want to be in a disney resort for a laid back getaway. Should I wait and try again tomorrow or snag something else?

Do these things usually come back?

Thank you
If you move quickly, it is available by booking two separate reservations; the 1st night under one reservation and the 2nd and 3rd nights under another reservation. I suggest you do this at the same time - if you have two separate devices -so that you get all three nights.

I am not that familiar with PE bookings, but I believe you are allowed to add an extra night, once you have a confirmation. Perhaps someone more familiar can advise, if needed.

Good luck - it was available using this method, just five minutes ago. BTW, I used Chrome.

If you move quickly, it is available by booking two separate reservations; the 1st night under one reservation and the 2nd and 3rd nights under another reservation. I suggest you do this at the same time - if you have two separate devices -so that you get all three nights.

I am not that familiar with PE bookings, but I believe you are allowed to add an extra night, once you have a confirmation. Perhaps someone more familiar can advise, if needed.

Good luck - it was available using this method, just five minutes ago. BTW, I used Chrome.
Thank you...i was able to add 2 nights to cart but when I went to complete booking it gave me the same trip not available message.
Ugh

Thank you...i was able to add 2 nights to cart but when I went to complete booking it gave me the same trip not available message.
Ugh
When I checked again on Chrome, the last two nights went to the actual booking page to add payment info. Did you go through Chrome? Did you get to the booking page?

The app shows as sold out, but Chrome was working.

When I checked again on Chrome, the last two nights went to the actual booking page to add payment info. Did you go through Chrome? Did you get to the booking page?

The app shows as sold out, but Chrome was working.
Yes, using Chrome and I get to add my card but then when I hit complete booking it won't let me buy it saying no longer available.

Mystery Coupon for Priceline Hotel Express Deals
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL ANYTIME.
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT:​
6A26BD72T7E
Book by 12/30/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel anytime.​

Just wanted to swing by again and thank you for all of the helpful information. We checked into the CSR only to find out that our Express Deal reservation had been upgraded to a tower room! It's much nicer than we expected and a steal for the price we paid. Thank you, again!

Just wanted to swing by again and thank you for all of the helpful information. We checked into the CSR only to find out that our Express Deal reservation had been upgraded to a tower room! It's much nicer than we expected and a steal for the price we paid. Thank you, again!
Woohoo!

Awesome!! Have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter