Priceline Express Deals

My apologies for asking again but I was waiting till closer to pull the trigger. 12/15 & 16. 4.5*
I’m shooting for Swan or Dolphin. This is what I see. I’m definitely booking today.. TYSM Again.....:love: sorry pic cut off. Challenged doing this :( shows price 151.00

Last edited:
My apologies for asking again but I was waiting till closer to pull the trigger. 12/15 & 16. 4.5*
I’m shooting for Swan or Dolphin. This is what I see. I’m definitely booking today.. TYSM Again.....:love: sorry pic cut off. Challenged doing this :( shows price 151.00
View attachment 542841
View attachment 542842
When I searched your dates, the screen for the 4.5 star Express deal (before the one you show) has it as 400 reviews, 8+ rating, and a $115 price that was reduced from $151. Adding it all together, I am almost certain it's the Swan. In your shoes, I'd book it.

I booked a PE stay at CBR back in early November. I used Rakuten (Ebates) for cash back, but just noticed it was never credited to my account. Has this happened to anyone else? :confused3

When I searched your dates, the screen for the 4.5 star Express deal (before the one you show) has it as 400 reviews, 8+ rating, and a $115 price that was reduced from $151. Adding it all together, I am almost certain it's the Swan. In your shoes, I'd book it.
YOU ROCK!!!! Swan! Wahooooo I cant thank you enough XXOO I have a son w cp and have been stuck in w no work and no home heath aides since March. We need to go away TY Again!! :love1::love1::love1:

YOU ROCK!!!! Swan! Wahooooo I cant thank you enough XXOO I have a son w cp and have been stuck in w no work and no home heath aides since March. We need to go away TY Again!! :love1::love1::love1:
Direct some of that love to JJTNY. He's the one that maintains the database that the rest of us "experts" rely on. Of course, if I'm ever wrong, you can direct all of the fault to me. Even the best database can be misapplied.

I don't know how Priceline knew you'd stayed at CSR before, but that 3.5 star, 8+ rating resort (with 400 reviews when I just did a search for your dates) is almost certainly CSR, and very certainly not ASMovies. The $340 crossed out price per night even corresponds to the $340 crossed out price (now reduced to $306) they show for Coronado Springs for those dates.
That is weird it knew you stayed there before. Agree it's CSR, also I did get the hint message!

Thank you both - got CSR!:banana:

Still unsure how ‘they’ knew we stayed there before :scratchin but happy it was correct!

Is there a way to link priceline hotels to app? Doesn't seem to want to recognize it? TYIA
As Lehuaann said usually better to link via web site, app is iffy in many ways. Also, sometimes it takes some time for Priceline deals to sync up with the Disney system so the confirmation will link. Might be worth waiting a day if you have time and it is still wonky.

Help! I am having issues adding a 3rd guest...

The reservation linked to MDE fine. When I call Disney, they are unable to and say PL needs to add them. When I call PL, they said no-can-do, since I only paid for up to 2 guests. Disney needs to do it. Call Disney back, and they still can’t because of the way it was set up (express deal) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Help! I am having issues adding a 3rd guest...

The reservation linked to MDE fine. When I call Disney, they are unable to and say PL needs to add them. When I call PL, they said no-can-do, since I only paid for up to 2 guests. Disney needs to do it. Call Disney back, and they still can’t because of the way it was set up (express deal) 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bummer.....I thought they had reverted that policy.
Around the first of the year, the wholesale dept stopped adding guests to 3rd party reservations. I thought some reported that they had been allowed to do this again once Disney re'opened.
I would recommend continuing to call in the hopes of getting lucky. Keep telling them the situation with the back and forth.
I've also heard instances of hw or pl contacting the wholesale dept to allow Disney to add them.
Finally, I emailed Disney back and forth about this issue. They told me you can add people at checkin. Obviously this won't help for MDE, DME and 60 day FP.
Whatever happens, please report back the outcome to help others.
Good luck

Bummer.....I thought they had reverted that policy.
Around the first of the year, the wholesale dept stopped adding guests to 3rd party reservations. I thought some reported that they had been allowed to do this again once Disney re'opened.
I would recommend continuing to call in the hopes of getting lucky. Keep telling them the situation with the back and forth.
I've also heard instances of hw or pl contacting the wholesale dept to allow Disney to add them.
Finally, I emailed Disney back and forth about this issue. They told me you can add people at checkin. Obviously this won't help for MDE, DME and 60 day FP.
Whatever happens, please report back the outcome to help others.
Good luck

Yep I need it for DME. CSR via PLE is a 2 adult max occupancy for some reason. I just assumed it would be easy to add her to MDE once linked. ugh. I guess I can try wholesale tomorrow. Do you know the number?

Yep I need it for DME. CSR via PLE is a 2 adult max occupancy for some reason. I just assumed it would be easy to add her to MDE once linked. ugh. I guess I can try wholesale tomorrow. Do you know the number?
All PLE are 2 occupancy. Thats why its so important to make sure your PLE room you think you have allows occupancy of 4. I only book rooms that say 2 QUEENS, 1 queen and 1 murphy, etc.
HW HR allows 4.

Did you not try wholesale? They're the only ones that can handle 3rd part
(407) 939-7671

Last edited:
All PLE are 2 occupancy. Thats why its so important to make sure your PLE room you think you have allows occupancy of 4. I only book rooms that say 2 QUEENS, 1 queen and 1 murphy, etc.
HW HR allows 4.

Did you not try wholesale? They're the only ones that can handle 3rd part

Thank you again for the wholesale tip. I actually had their number in my contacts all along. They added her no problem.

$30 off Hotel Express Deals
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL ANYTIME.
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT:​
5Q94AQ9AR6K
Book by 12/12/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel anytime.​
*Coupon valid for $30 off a minimum $100 Express Deals® hotel purchase, excluding taxes and fees.

Thanks so much to the previous posters who shared their luck with Colorado Springs! We just jumped on the same dates and even used one of the discount codes to save an additional $30 off.

Does anyone know if these rooms are in a certain area of the resort? We would like to avoid the Ranchos section, but we're not sure that that is possible at such a low rate.

Thanks, again, for sharing such helpful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter