Priceline Express Deals

Anyone know what a 3.5 star Walt Disney World -Bonnet Creek might be? Sorry I am new to Priceline and trying to find something Dec 27-Jan 1 last minute

The Spa and Fitness center are throwing me off - it has the airport shuttle 8+ with 400 review guest rating the map highlight is definately Disney and it says 60% off Dec 27-Jan 1 at $138

Any help would be awesome - Thanks

Anyone know what a 3.5 star Walt Disney World -Bonnet Creek might be? Sorry I am new to Priceline and trying to find something Dec 27-Jan 1 last minute

The Spa and Fitness center are throwing me off - it has the airport shuttle 8+ with 400 review guest rating the map highlight is definately Disney and it says 60% off Dec 27-Jan 1 at $138

Any help would be awesome - Thanks
Looks like it is probably Coronado Springs - both have same amenities

Thanks thats exactly the one i was looking at - I am new to this, i have read the bonnet creek area and airport shuttle are key in trying to see which are Disney resorts.

Is anyone having issues with the pl app? I select an offer in-app and get deal no longer available. Then switch to web page and its available.

Is anyone having issues with the pl app? I select an offer in-app and get deal no longer available. Then switch to web page and its available.
That's been happening on the PL app for a month or three. No workaround for it AFAIK.

I have a question -

I am looking to book a room this month on PL and the resort appears to be CSR (Bonnet Creek 3.5 stars 8+ rating spa fitness center). However, the hint is “you have booked here before”...but I’ve only booked ASMovies (3 star) and don’t believe it is open.

Do the hints cross other Disney resorts?

TIA

I have a question

I am looking to book a room this month on PL and the resort appears to be CSR (Bonnet Creek 3.5 stars 8+ rating spa fitness center). However, the hint is “you have booked here before”...but I’ve only booked ASMovies (3 star) and don’t believe it is open.

Do the hints cross other Disney resorts?

TIA
In answer to your question, I don't know whether hints cross to other resorts. You're right in that ASMovies will not be open this month; also, I believe it has a 7 rating (not an 8) anyway. However, I noticed that your list of resorts that you've stayed at includes "CSR 5x." Is it possible that you booked one of those on Priceline and have forgotten that was how you booked it?

I don't think hints cross over to other resorts, but I could be wrong.

@Lehuaann What dates are you looking at? I've booked both CSR and ASMo on PLE and can see if I get the hint. IIRC, I don't think I've booked any other Disney resort on PLE (just Doubletree over by UO and maybe a few in other cities).

Correct, ASMo not opening until 2/9/21 I think or thereabouts.

I don't think hints cross over to other resorts, but I could be wrong.

@Lehuaann What dates are you looking at? I've booked both CSR and ASMo on PLE and can see if I get the hint. IIRC, I don't think I've booked any other Disney resort on PLE (just Doubletree over by UO and maybe a few in other cities).

Correct, ASMo not opening until 2/9/21 I think or thereabouts.

I did not think hints crossed either. If so, now we know. Dates are December 22-Jan 1

62FB21BD-41F0-485F-9384-1D0D47BCEC57.pngD350F866-931F-499F-98CF-171BC49BED54.png

In answer to your question, I don't know whether hints cross to other resorts. You're right in that ASMovies will not be open this month; also, I believe it has a 7 rating (not an 8) anyway. However, I noticed that your list of resorts that you've stayed at includes "CSR 5x." Is it possible that you booked one of those on Priceline and have forgotten that was how you booked it?

No, always booked through through Disney. I booked a last minute room last December for my son/father34F72DE3-E3F8-4D0F-86B2-5F9080249FB2.jpeg

I did not think hints crossed either. If so, now we know. Dates are December 22-Jan 1

View attachment 542418View attachment 542419
I don't know how Priceline knew you'd stayed at CSR before, but that 3.5 star, 8+ rating resort (with 400 reviews when I just did a search for your dates) is almost certainly CSR, and very certainly not ASMovies. The $340 crossed out price per night even corresponds to the $340 crossed out price (now reduced to $306) they show for Coronado Springs for those dates.

I don't know how Priceline knew you'd stayed at CSR before, but that 3.5 star, 8+ rating resort (with 400 reviews when I just did a search for your dates) is almost certainly CSR, and very certainly not ASMovies. The $340 crossed out price per night even corresponds to the $340 crossed out price (now reduced to $306) they show for Coronado Springs for those dates.

Thank you so much for your help confirming CSR. I have no idea how it happened since I only joined PL last August.

Thank you so much for your help confirming CSR. I have no idea how it happened since I only joined PL last August.
That is weird it knew you stayed there before. Agree it's CSR, also I did get the hint message!

Priceline has a code on their home page if it helps anyone.
HOLIDAY25
Coupon code HOLIDAY25 valid for $25 off Hotel Express Deal®, excluding taxes and fees. $125 minimum purchase. This coupon is valid from December 7, 2020 through December 13, 2020. Travel any time. Express Deal® - Exact deal revealed only after booking. All sales final.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter