Priceline Express Deals

Hi all, fellow Priceline Express Deal lover here. Any tips on getting these 10-15% coupon codes I’m seeing others post? I routinely book express deals and the best I get are 5% (on rare occasion 10%). Thanks for any advice!

Hi all, fellow Priceline Express Deal lover here. Any tips on getting these 10-15% coupon codes I’m seeing others post? I routinely book express deals and the best I get are 5% (on rare occasion 10%). Thanks for any advice!

While not an email code, RMN usually has a 7% off code on their website. I believe you have to book through their link. It's better than 5% if you can't find anything else. I'm not sure if I get the emails because I have booked with them in the past, or if it's because I'm logged in when I'm stalking Priceline deals frequently.

While not an email code, RMN usually has a 7% off code on their website. I believe you have to book through their link. It's better than 5% if you can't find anything else. I'm not sure if I get the emails because I have booked with them in the past, or if it's because I'm logged in when I'm stalking Priceline deals frequently.

Sorry, but can you tell me what RMN stands for?

Last edited:
$10 off PLE booking
3A75E84VK64
*Coupon valid for Express Deals® hotel purchases in the Priceline app, before taxes and fees. Book by 10/03/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Priceline Express Deals® services are different from published price services. Exact hotel is shown only after booking. All Express Deals® sales final. Free Cancellation does not apply to Express Deals® reservations. It also may not apply to all international reservations. See Full Terms and Conditions.​

Another one...

ENTER CODE IN THE PRICELINE APP TO TAKE AN
EXTRA $10 OFF* EXPRESS DEAL® HOTELS:​
3C72QN8DH6Z

Hey guys. With Disneyland not going to open for my October dates so we are thinking of going to Disney World instead. Can someone look for Oct 23 to Oct 28 if you see any Disney Property for a great price? Thanks for all the help as always.

I see Swan has a good deal. If I book Swan does it get treated the same as staying on property when it comes to reservations for the theme parks or do I have a better chance staying through Disney to make sure I can get into the parks?

Hey guys. With Disneyland not going to open for my October dates so we are thinking of going to Disney World instead. Can someone look for Oct 23 to Oct 28 if you see any Disney Property for a great price? Thanks for all the help as always.

I see Swan has a good deal. If I book Swan does it get treated the same as staying on property when it comes to reservations for the theme parks or do I have a better chance staying through Disney to make sure I can get into the parks?
The Swan is treated like an on property hotel for everything but Disney's Magical Express. if you're flying, you'll have to find your own way from the airport to the resort, but you book park reservations from the same bucket as resort guests and they run Disney transportation to the parks.

For your dates, I see Swan for $119/night (plus taxes and resort fees, but even still that'd be a really good price). I see a 4-star hotel that I'm pretty sure is Yacht Club for $262/night, That looks to be it as far as Express Deals go.

Just got the PC on hotwire. Would someone let me know how do I add this to my Disney account so it is in MDE?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1601843759064.png
    1601843759064.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The Swan is treated like an on property hotel for everything but Disney's Magical Express. if you're flying, you'll have to find your own way from the airport to the resort, but you book park reservations from the same bucket as resort guests and they run Disney transportation to the parks.

For your dates, I see Swan for $119/night (plus taxes and resort fees, but even still that'd be a really good price). I see a 4-star hotel that I'm pretty sure is Yacht Club for $262/night, That looks to be it as far as Express Deals go.

thank you so much for the assist. I thought it was Yacht club but when I select it says sold out. Not sure Yacht Club is worth the extra over Swan. I do like the Yacht Club though. We found a great flight deal from Sat Oct 24th to Oct 31st and might do that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter