Priceline Express Deals

Has anyone seen a deal on POP for November recently?
Wondering the same. Thinking of going first week of November, but not seeing anything on Priceline or Hotwire that is Disney. Only Wyndham BC, Dolphin, Hilton BC and Waldorf.

Wondering the same. Thinking of going first week of November, but not seeing anything on Priceline or Hotwire that is Disney. Only Wyndham BC, Dolphin, Hilton BC and Waldorf.
No Pop deals out there in November or later right now, but Caribbean Beach is available for about $139 throughout November. Here's an example of a CBR deal for a few days in the first week. You want to look for a 3.5* 8-guest rated resort in Bonnet Creek with 300 reviews.

There are also plenty of Yacht Club deals in the mid to high $200s out there, plus Dolphin at $115 and up (pre-resort fee) if you look around. :)

This is an app-specific code, and I *believe* it's for $25 PLE and restricted to 4 and 5-star hotels
Book by 10/14/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

3R77DZ8X996

(It was one of those "spin" the wheel ones but now seems to have settled on $25)

Anyone noticed Priceline deals for late November/early December? Or anyone have success booking one? Thanks! We have a trip planned and booked, but if I can save some money and upgrade our hotel that would be great!

Last edited:

Anyone noticed Priceline deals for late November/early December? Or anyone have success booking one? Thanks! We have a trip planned and booked, but if I can save some money and upgrade our hotel that would be great!
The info from my previous message in this thread applies: you can find Caribbean Beach around $139 through all of November, but is a hard stop on 11/30 right now.

While not "cheap" Express Deals, you can find Dolphin in low to mid $100s (before resort fee) and Yacht Club in mid $200s through the end of December. (Higher as Christmas approaches.)
I'd be sure to compare the Dolphin prices to what you can get directly, sometimes those can be close enough to make the hidden deal not really worth it.
But, if you'd like a deluxe, the YC deals are very much cheaper than Disney direct or any other price you can probably find.

Extra 5% off PLE hotels
7PS9JE73H6
Book by 10/15/2020 23:59:59 EST

Another code just received in email (next day from this original post)
65T95P4JD9

Last edited:
Do any of you experienced PLE and HW deal-finders know what the typical swolphin opaque rate is when the rack rate is $220-230? I’m looking for feb 18-21 and I’m 99% sure that there’s a PLE deal for it for $170, but I’m wondering if that is as low as it usually goes or if it typically goes lower. (All of those prices are without the taxes and fees.)

Can anyone tell me if either of these are the YC deal? I’m new to this thread and haven’t seen what to look for in terms of clues! The second listing also had an option that mentioned a sofa bed (I couldn’t get it to fit in the picture!). Both are listed in the Bonnet Creek area.

Can anyone tell me if either of these are the YC deal? I’m new to this thread and haven’t seen what to look for in terms of clues! The second listing also had an option that mentioned a sofa bed (I couldn’t get it to fit in the picture!). Both are listed in the Bonnet Creek area.
View attachment 532177View attachment 532178
Neither are the Yacht Club, which has a 9.4 rating. Tell us how many stars and how many reviews they have, from the prior screen, and we might be able to give you some possibilities, if you're still interested.

P.S. As an Express deal, the Yacht Club's 9.4 would be rounded to 9+, as glitzybabes said.

Last edited:
Tentatively planning a trip for December 6-11, and wondering when I would expect to start seeing deals on Priceline or Hotwire for onsite properties. Also wondering how much they generally go for. Trying to decide between renting DVC points or trying for Priceline or Hotwire.

Tentatively planning a trip for December 6-11, and wondering when I would expect to start seeing deals on Priceline or Hotwire for onsite properties. Also wondering how much they generally go for. Trying to decide between renting DVC points or trying for Priceline or Hotwire.
Deal values are all over the place, so hard to say what they go for. The best Priceline Express deals tend list themselves as 40%-55% off of the non-hidden PL deals, but the amount depends on the resort type.

In general these days, Express Deals for Disney resorts (if any show up for a particular time period) appear 6-8 weeks out, but can also show up much further out than that. you are in the sweet spot for December right now so I'd check daily or at least a few times a week. Pro Tip: Search Priceline Express for your dates, select Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs and sort lowest to highest, then bookmark that page. Then, you can just hit the bookmark to take a quick look rather than have to go through it all every time.

(Just note if you ever decide to change the search dates as you look, PL will likely de-select the BC and DS locations, so you'll need to re-check those or you'll see deals for all of Orlando.)

For your 12/6-11 dates, you can find Yacht Club for $264 and Dolphin for $138 (before resort fees) right now. Good luck!

You can try using my Express Deal resort matcher to help you identify possible resorts.

Do any of you experienced PLE and HW deal-finders know what the typical swolphin opaque rate is when the rack rate is $220-230? I’m looking for feb 18-21 and I’m 99% sure that there’s a PLE deal for it for $170, but I’m wondering if that is as low as it usually goes or if it typically goes lower. (All of those prices are without the taxes and fees.)
I've done a lot of analysis, but haven't really done an opaque to rack rate compare for more than a random date or three at a time - that's a lot of work. :D

In case it helps, below are some charts of Swan Express Deals prices I've recorded over time starting in 2018.

I obviously don't record every deal for every date, but since the beginning of 2019 if there are a block of deals that are a significant discount, I do record as many as I can.

My personal, obviously subjective and completely unscientific gauge for really good Express Deals are:
$80-110 for Values
$100 - 150 (maybe more) for Mods
$175 - $250 (maybe more depending) for Deluxe.

For the Swan, because of resort fees I'd personally want to see a deal down around $150 at least, but if going on a high rack rate day, that amount would have to jump up of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts