Priceline Express Deals

It may take a couple of days for your reservation to show up in the Marriott system especially on a holiday weekend. You can check directly on your reservation in the Marriott system.

Link: https://www.marriott.com/reservation/lookupReservation.mi

You can not make changes but once it shows up you should be able to contact the Swan directly at 407-934-3000 and ask for reservations (local) to add your additional guests and they can also provide the correct Marriott conformation number for MDE if you have any issues with the number provided in your Priceline confirmation email.

Dave

Thanks Dave. The only problem is that the Swan told me that because I booked with a 3rd party that they would have to call to add the kids.

Hi everyone! Please forgive me for not reading through the entire 150+ pages of the thread, but I have a quick question for y'all. I know that the Priceline express deals are meant to fill unused hotel rooms. How far in advance of your dates can you get an onsite reservation? Is it possible to get an Express Deal more than 60 days in advance of your dates (assuming it's not peak season like Christmas or spring break)? Or is availability of onsite deals mostly limited to last-minute trips?

I'm just trying to plan our big Disney trip for next year and weighing the different options of booking direct through Disney vs. waiting for an official Disney discount vs. renting DVC vs. going with a travel agency exclusive vs. staying offsite with points vs. trying for a Priceline deal...the options are overwhelming! I will definitely keep an eye on this thread in case we are able to make any last-minute trips.

For anyone who has booked Swan/Dolphin through Priceline Express were you given a 2 Queen room? We are 2 adults with 2 children ages 12 & 10. When I booked Swan yesterday it gave me a choice for $123/night 2 adults requesting 2 beds, or for $159/night 2 adults requesting 1 bed. I booked the 2 bed option. Also the price was 24% off Priceline's transparent rate. When I took 24% off Priceline's transparent rate for the room the 2 Queen room came out to the $123/night rate I booked with Express. When I took the same 24% off the King room it came to the $159/night.

As far as I'm concerned we should be receiving the 2 Queen room has anyone ever not received what they thought they were getting using Express?

The reason I'm asking I was reading Swan reviews on TripAdvisor and someone thought they were getting 2 Queens and were put in a King room with a fold out couch. My wife and I have back issues and cannot sleep on those and my kids won't sleep together.

Hi everyone! Please forgive me for not reading through the entire 150+ pages of the thread, but I have a quick question for y'all. I know that the Priceline express deals are meant to fill unused hotel rooms. How far in advance of your dates can you get an onsite reservation? Is it possible to get an Express Deal more than 60 days in advance of your dates (assuming it's not peak season like Christmas or spring break)? Or is availability of onsite deals mostly limited to last-minute trips?

I'm just trying to plan our big Disney trip for next year and weighing the different options of booking direct through Disney vs. waiting for an official Disney discount vs. renting DVC vs. going with a travel agency exclusive vs. staying offsite with points vs. trying for a Priceline deal...the options are overwhelming! I will definitely keep an eye on this thread in case we are able to make any last-minute trips.
I haven't really seen deals for Disney resorts very far out. As far as I can tell, most of those are last-minute (4-6 weeks before travel). I have seen Swan/Dolphin express deals several months out, as well as other non-Disney hotels.

Looking at express deals for 8/26-8/30 and this one came up - Hotel Canary is saying either Wyndham Garden LBV or Doubletree. Has anyone booked one of those hotels before and can check if it comes up as "you've booked here before"? Or thoughts on the likelihood of it being Wyndham?

Looking at express deals for 8/26-8/30 and this one came up - Hotel Canary is saying either Wyndham Garden LBV or Doubletree. Has anyone booked one of those hotels before and can check if it comes up as "you've booked here before"? Or thoughts on the likelihood of it being Wyndham?

View attachment 414543

Using the app on my Android phone, it says it's the Wyndham Garden LBV.

How far in advance of your dates can you get an onsite reservation? Is it possible to get an Express Deal more than 60 days in advance of your dates (assuming it's not peak season like Christmas or spring break)? Or is availability of onsite deals mostly limited to last-minute trips?
As PP have noted, most Express Deals for Disney resorts will show up around 4-6 weeks in advance. That said, it is possible to find Express Deals further out - even if somewhat rare. Much earlier this year, some of us were able to book August stays at AKL-Jambo for a ridiculously low price (less than the going rate of some of the Values). Best advice is to check the Express Deals around the dates you're looking at as well as check this page (since it's likely that someone will pick it up and post it).

It definitely looks like it's Wyndham Garden LBV. I tried to see if I got the you've booked here before message but I guess I booked my stay there through hotwire.

I see the Swan and Dolphin available for my 8 nights in October. We are currently booked at Port Orleans Riverside with no discounts . We love Port Orleans , but not at full price.
I can get the Swan , taxes and resort fees included, for $500 less. We’ve never stayed at the Swan but the location would be perfect for Food and Wine . It would also be nice to be so close to Hollywood Studios for 6 a.m. rope drop and Galaxies Edge craziness.
I guess my concern is that we may miss the theme we love at the onsite resorts . It does look very nice though and has so many other positives.
I should probably wait to see if any discounts are released but I don’t want to run the risk of the Swan and Dolphin no longer being on Priceline if nothing comes out.
Having a hard time deciding.

I guess my concern is that we may miss the theme we love at the onsite resorts . It does look very nice though and has so many other positives.
I should probably wait to see if any discounts are released but I don’t want to run the risk of the Swan and Dolphin no longer being on Priceline if nothing comes out.

We ate at Garden Grove (the Friday night seafood buffet) with Chip, Dale, Goofy, and Pluto several years ago. The meal and character interaction were great. We really liked what we saw of the hotel. I would totally stay there.

I see the Swan and Dolphin available for my 8 nights in October. We are currently booked at Port Orleans Riverside with no discounts . We love Port Orleans , but not at full price.
I can get the Swan , taxes and resort fees included, for $500 less. We’ve never stayed at the Swan but the location would be perfect for Food and Wine . It would also be nice to be so close to Hollywood Studios for 6 a.m. rope drop and Galaxies Edge craziness.

We were booked for 8/4-8/14/19 at POFQ which we love with a discount, but 2 days ago we booked the Swan through Priceline Express for those very same dates. We are paying less for the Swan than POFQ and are now staying in the EPCOT resort area which is our favorite. We had previously purchased our park tickets and since we don't want the dining plan we made the switch.

The Swan rooms were refurbished less than 2 years ago and their lobby was just redone at the end of 2018. The rooms are much bigger than POR's and the beds would be the best one's you've ever slept on, if you booked there. I think it's a no brainer since you're going to food and wine. You'll be in boat service and walking distance of 2 parks, plus have all the restaurants, lounges and entertainment of the Dolphin, boardwalk area and Yacht and Beach Club resorts.

Good luck with your decision.

For those switching from reservations made with Disney to Priceline, have you lost your FP? Or were you able to add the Priceline to MDE before dropping the original reservation and thus keep the FP? I'm really not happy about the cost of an upcoming trip compared to last year, so I keep checking Priceline, but am traveling with other family members and don't want to mess things up.

For those switching from reservations made with Disney to Priceline, have you lost your FP? Or were you able to add the Priceline to MDE before dropping the original reservation and thus keep the FP? I'm really not happy about the cost of an upcoming trip compared to last year, so I keep checking Priceline, but am traveling with other family members and don't want to mess things up.

I just switched from POFQ to the Swan and did not lose our FP+'s, but that's because I had already purchased our park tickets separate from our POFQ room only reservation so those tickets were already in MDE therefore the FP+'s were not lost. If you are able to add tickets to your Priceline ressie and get it loaded to MDE and then canceled your Disney ressie you should be fine. If you can't add tix to a Priceline ressie then do like we did and puchase them separate, link them to MDE and then cancel your Disney reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter