Priceline Express Deals

EDIT: I think I've figured it out!

I cant' seem to navigate Priceline using Hotel Canary. Looking for POFQ or Swan, POP or AoA for September 22-23.

Can anyone help me out.

Last edited:
Hi everyone. We are looking for Sept 5-9, has anyone seen those dates for express deals for Swan and Dolphin or any Disney resort? 2 other questions....can we still get ME if we book an express deal for a Disney property and can I download the Hotel Canary extension on an android? Tia

Hi everyone. We are looking for Sept 5-9, has anyone seen those dates for express deals for Swan and Dolphin or any Disney resort? 2 other questions....can we still get ME if we book an express deal for a Disney property and can I download the Hotel Canary extension on an android? Tia
You can certainly get ME for a Disney property if booking through Priceline. After you link your reservation to MDE, call in and add on ME.
Just wanted to make sure you knew, though, that Swan and Dolphin don’t come with ME no matter which channel you go through to book.

Sorry idk about Android specifically, but you have to be using Google Chrome as your browser in order to use hotel canary.

You can certainly get ME for a Disney property if booking through Priceline. After you link your reservation to MDE, call in and add on ME.
Just wanted to make sure you knew, though, that Swan and Dolphin don’t come with ME no matter which channel you go through to book.

Sorry idk about Android specifically, but you have to be using Google Chrome as your browser in order to use hotel canary.

Thanks! Yes we know no ME with S/D. I would prefer an on site resort anyway since its a shortish trip. I'll be checking frequently for first week of Sept.

If booking a WDW resort through priceline, do you pay the parking fee at check in at the hotel? I cant tell if the fee is in their "taxes and fees" already. Also, I see where everyone is getting the Swan or Dolphin, but I am not seeing 4.5 star resorts in my time frame. Does anyone think it will come up or am I too close to going for their to be another deal? Also looking for POFQ. Not seeing anything that looks like that. My dates are July 26-27. I have looked at this so long everything is blending together and getting confusing.

There is a 4 star resort for our dates of 7/26-7/27 that says its $76 a night (or $89 a night for 2 beds). It has a mandatory fee of $45 and its in the Bonnet Creek area. Hotel Canary says Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort or Walt Disney Dolphin Resort. What are the chances its the Dolphin? Are the hotels listed by Canary in order of what they think it would be? Hence making the Dolphin the 3rd likelihood?

There is a 4 star resort for our dates of 7/26-7/27 that says its $76 a night (or $89 a night for 2 beds). It has a mandatory fee of $45 and its in the Bonnet Creek area. Hotel Canary says Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort or Walt Disney Dolphin Resort. What are the chances its the Dolphin? Are the hotels listed by Canary in order of what they think it would be? Hence making the Dolphin the 3rd likelihood?

Resort fee of $45 is NOT Dolphin

Post 3033 (2 pages back) got Swan for exactly that price and overlapping dates.
I just booked the Swan on July 4th for August 4th - 14th so your dates are in ours and I just did your dates on Priceline and it's 4.5 stars in Bonnet Creek and the resort fees are correct. The reviews show a rating of 8+ in 400 reviews which is also another hint and finally I have Hotel Canary and it says that it's the Swan so I'm just about 99.9% sure you'll get the Swan.

Oh I just noticed that on the page that you pick your room and fill in all your info it says "HINT: You've booked here before" so since that's the only hotel I've ever booked on Priceline then I really have to say it's the Swan.

Good luck it's a great deal.
Hotel Canary says it is the swan :-)

Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU! to all three of you for kindly responding. After talking with my wife about it we decided to take the leap of faith (not much of a leap thanks to your helpful input) and we got Swan for $123/night! This will replace the POP Century portion of our split stay and we even saved a few bucks! And I clicked through Ebates for a few bucks more!

Thanks again to all of the kind stewards of this thread for the helpful info!

Hilton has a $45 resort fee

Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU! to all three of you for kindly responding. After talking with my wife about it we decided to take the leap of faith (not much of a leap thanks to your helpful input) and we got Swan for $123/night! This will replace the POP Century portion of our split stay and we even saved a few bucks! And I clicked through Ebates for a few bucks more!

Thanks again to all of the kind stewards of this thread for the helpful info!

Great!!! That's the same price we are paying for our upcoming 10 day stay in August. Pretty nice getting a beautiful hotel in that prime location for less than what a moderate resort costs.

Have a great trip!!!

First time Priceline Express Deals user here! I just need one night, from 7/31-8/1. I was hoping for somewhere close to Pop Century, (or even PC itself), but the only hotels Hotel Canary suggests are non-disney hotels. Am I doing something wrong, or, is it too early to book? I only have DW - Bonnet Creek, and DW - Disney Springs neighborhoods selected, and I have been keeping an eye out for things like airport shuttle options, but still no disney resorts suggested when I click the extension. Thanks for any advice!

I bit the bullet and booked Dolphin for May. Got it for $200.33 per night, taxes and fees included. I know it is several months away but I kept seeing them (S&D) go up in price, they disappeared at one point, and the price on their site is $386 (Swan) and $495 (Dolphin). I looked on all the other sites for Dolphin and no one has it available for my dates (they do have the Swan for $350+).

Is there a Gartner convention going on in May? Someone posted a link to conventions scheduled in Orlando and the Swolphin has Gartner in May, but it says 100-500 people (not the usual higher number of attendees).

I bit the bullet and booked Dolphin for May. Got it for $200.33 per night, taxes and fees included. I know it is several months away but I kept seeing them (S&D) go up in price, they disappeared at one point, and the price on their site is $386 (Swan) and $495 (Dolphin). I looked on all the other sites for Dolphin and no one has it available for my dates (they do have the Swan for $350+).

Is there a Gartner convention going on in May? Someone posted a link to conventions scheduled in Orlando and the Swolphin has Gartner in May, but it says 100-500 people (not the usual higher number of attendees).
$200 a night, all in, is a bargain! I love the Swolphin :).

$200 a night, all in, is a bargain! I love the Swolphin :).
I am happy with the price. Pop is almost as much (100 less for a 9 night stay) and I would have to wait until January for a discount if at all. It would be almost $900 more for POFQ.

Now I just have to stop looking at the rates, cause the moment they go down I will kick myself for not waiting ;) Of course I would have forgotten the drama in my head before I actually booked!

Really looking forward to our stay! The price hikes for 2020 dampened my spirits a little but the PL Express deals at the Swolphin really raised my spirits and made me excited about our trip again.

I am happy with the price. Pop is almost as much (100 less for a 9 night stay) and I would have to wait until January for a discount if at all. It would be almost $900 more for POFQ.

Now I just have to stop looking at the rates, cause the moment they go down I will kick myself for not waiting ;) Of course I would have forgotten the drama in my head before I actually booked!

Really looking forward to our stay! The price hikes for 2020 dampened my spirits a little but the PL Express deals at the Swolphin really raised my spirits and made me excited about our trip again.
Join the Swan & Dolphin thread over on the Orlando board. It has some great information. We stay there a lot on (now Marriott) points.

One last question before I pull the trigger - does anyone have experience adding children to a reservation with Wyndham Garden LBV from an Express deal? I had no problems adding them through Disney wholesale when we booked ASMu but curious if Wyndham was also an easy add.

EDIT: I think I've figured it out!

I cant' seem to navigate Priceline using Hotel Canary. Looking for POFQ or Swan, POP or AoA for September 22-23.

Can anyone help me out.
It took me a while to figure out how to use Hotel Canary.
(1) Click on the "Choose" button of the hotel you're interested in.
(2) Click on "Book" to bring up the Purchase Screen where you can add your name, etc
(3) NOW click on the Hotel Canary icon.

First time Priceline Express Deals user here! I just need one night, from 7/31-8/1. I was hoping for somewhere close to Pop Century, (or even PC itself), but the only hotels Hotel Canary suggests are non-disney hotels. Am I doing something wrong, or, is it too early to book? I only have DW - Bonnet Creek, and DW - Disney Springs neighborhoods selected, and I have been keeping an eye out for things like airport shuttle options, but still no disney resorts suggested when I click the extension. Thanks for any advice!
It's not too early. There was some availability for that week a few weeks ago but I don't see any now. The All Stars are available through the regular PL tool for $113 per night. It's refundable so you could cancel if something better doesn't come along.

I couldn't resist - ended up pulling the trigger on the Express Deal I found for 8/26-8/30 and it WAS the Wyndham Garden LBV! I was going to hold off a little longer but there is a promo code for booking on the app - use code SUMMER20 to get $20 off a booking of $100 or more, it;s only good on the app.

I also used my Ebates/Rakuten app to link to the PL app, so I'll be getting an additional 4% back on the reservation too!

All told, thanks to Priceline and this thread we will be staying for 8 nights/9 days for under $460 total!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!