Presentation

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
So how should I go about organising a presentation? We're staying at the Yacht Club and want to do this as early as possible in our holiday so that we've got time to ask questions etc whilst we are there.

Thanks again

You could call ahead now and book one, call from your room in the first day of arrival, or wander in and ask them to schedule one at a time that suits.

We went in one evening to the Boardwalk Sales Centre and arranged it for the next morning :D

I am getting so excited for you Sam ;)

Kaylee

Sam, have you seen the DVC promotional material yet? If not, it may be worth asking for it to be sent out for you to have a look at before you go to the presentation. That way, if you have any questions you can ask them when you get there.

If you requested it within the next couple of days you should get it before you leave for WDW :teeth:

Hi Sam,

We were staying at Caribbean Beach when we took the tour. We wandered up to the kiosk at the hotel one morning after breakfast and the guide arranged for one of the DVC drivers to take us straight over for the tour there and then. I guess it depends on how busy they are at the time, but I would think you can easily schedule the tour either same day or the next.

About two and a half hours later that day we were sitting in the Big River Grill, working out how much we had left on the credit card and eating lunch courtesy of DVC. :D

Paul

We have seen the promotional stuff but we don't have our own - how do I go about getting this Hilary ?

Kaylee I am so excited myself - I'm so sure that Paul is going to agree to this - we're pretty sure that we will go every year and we love to stay at deluxe so it would make sense and I think we'd recoup very quickly ;)

I can't wait :teeth:

Sam, I think there's probably a link somewhere on the DVC site
for you to request the info, or you could give one of the guides a call and ask them to send it out (my guide is Linda Streetman on 001 407 566 3045). If you did phone, you might be able to set up a presentation tour at the same time ;).

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter