Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

Ordered my PP+ on December 3. Received email that it shipped on Dec 4. It arrive today! That's shipped to Canadian address.

I have ordered our photopass plus photos from our trip between 11/22 and 12/2. By the time I had finished adding borders to photos there was over 1000 photos. My DH kept telling me they wouldn't let me get that many photos but the email says they have been shipped and no comment on the number of photos so fingers crossed we will get all the photos. :rotfl:

Mabel67 said:
Ordered my PP+ on December 3. Received email that it shipped on Dec 4. It arrive today! That's shipped to Canadian address.

Good to know, I ordered mine a couple days ago. I wondered if it took longer because of customs.

I have two questions for you all that have done the PP+.
We bought PP+ and used it this week. The card they give us to use in the park is good till January 1st. How long do we have to order the CD? Is it the regular 30 day deal?
Also, if we were to make a day trip before we order the CD (but after the PP+ card you use in park expires) and use my AP for PP pictures, will those still be included on the disc? (I assume the main part of the card only being for the 14 days is for the dining and rides so this shouldn't be an issue, right?)

We bought PP+ and used it this week. The card they give us to use in the park is good till January 1st. How long do we have to order the CD? Is it the regular 30 day deal?
Also, if we were to make a day trip before we order the CD (but after the PP+ card you use in park expires) and use my AP for PP pictures, will those still be included on the disc? (I assume the main part of the card only being for the 14 days is for the dining and rides so this shouldn't be an issue, right?)

I'm wondering the same. We are here this week, started 12/16 and will be back 2/9. I know they said in the Photoshop you have to pick up your pp+ pics online within 30 days of the first day, then you have another 30 to order the CD. So could I feasibly put my second trip on the CD? How does the 30 days count? Was 12/16 day 1 or would 12/17 be day 1?

Day one starts the day you activate the pp+ card and/or the day the first picture is added to a normal card
You have 30 days from then to input th card codes online and 30 days from the day the odes are input to order
So yes you old put normal pp card codes from 2/9 onto the same cd as the pictures from 12/16

The PP+ card is good for 14 days. That's the card you need to get ride photos and dining packages. You can't get ride photos or dining photos after 14 days.

Once photos are on you PP+ card, those pictures are like regular old-school PP pictures. You have 30 days to claim them and another 30 days to order. After the 14 days are up, you can't use the PP+ card to get ride or dining pics, but you can still collect regular PhotoPass cards. When you order your CD, it will include all current pics in your account from all cards.

I am a little confused by this as I have never done photo pass before. For this price you don't actually get the photos, right? You have to order a CD to get the photos and that is about $100 more, right? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have been in the parks before and seen them hand out free photopass cards after taking your picture so I am confused as to what I am paying $69 for? Thank you so much for your help.

For your $69 two weeks before your trip ($99 at the park):

You get a voucher for the pass that you wear and carry around at the park. It is more special than the cards, because you can get ride and meal shots added to your account. It seems you may also get a little extra love from the photogs when they see you wearing the pass. The old cards can also be acquired in the park and added to the account before you order the CD.

You also get a voucher to have a CD of all the pictures mailed to you free of charge.

You also get a CD of stock DLR photos (this comes with the original vouchers that are mailed).

I am a little confused by this as I have never done photo pass before. For this price you don't actually get the photos, right? You have to order a CD to get the photos and that is about $100 more, right? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have been in the parks before and seen them hand out free photopass cards after taking your picture so I am confused as to what I am paying $69 for? Thank you so much for your help.

You pay the flat 69 and get as many ride photos and free pp cards/photos
They send you all the photos on a cd after you input the codes from the cards online
You then can print the photos on your own for whatever your printer charges, typically like .16 for a 4x6 most places

lsulindy said:
The PP+ card is good for 14 days. That's the card you need to get ride photos and dining packages. You can't get ride photos or dining photos after 14 days.

Once photos are on you PP+ card, those pictures are like regular old-school PP pictures. You have 30 days to claim them and another 30 days to order. After the 14 days are up, you can't use the PP+ card to get ride or dining pics, but you can still collect regular PhotoPass cards. When you order your CD, it will include all current pics in your account from all cards.

Thank you for clearing this up!

I live in Australia and didn't want to pay postage and so I elected to download the "CD" for free. Worked a treat and of course, there was no waiting.

Any idea if this $69.99 price is a limited time only type thing? I'm wondering if they will be increasing it after the first of the year. Trying to decide if I need to order it now or if I can wait a month or so.

I just ordered mine. Ijust made it in time 16 days before the trip. With a character dinner scheduled. It sounds too good to pass up on.

So excited

Does the PP+ still include the CD? I looked online at the preorder and didn't see any.mention of a CD still being includes and wanted to make sure..

I got mine last week and this is what I received: Disney Photo Pass+Voucher (to be exchanged for the card at the park) / Voucher for Disney´s Photo CD which has the promiton code you will enter when you buy the photo cd at the DisneyPhotopass.com site (it removes the costs of one photo cd from the order) and it also included a Disney´s photo GAllery cd with digital photos from the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter