Prepaid Photopass + now offered at DL

When I pre-purchased earlier this year, my voucher had an expiration date at the end of Dec. I did pre-purchase using a special offer at the time.

The special offer was likely the difference maker. What was the special offer?

The special offer was likely the difference maker. What was the special offer?

I'm thinking the same thing. It sounds like the majority of people did not have an expiration date.

It just makes sense that the price will only go up (it's so wonderfully low right now, especially compared to WDW). So I am tempted to pull the trigger even without dates in place.

Thanks, all, for the responses.

Not sure if it's been said before, can I preorder, and take a printout to the parks? We're gonna be there on sunday, and hubby gets paid friday. Just wondering!! We're going 3 days in the next week before Christmas.

bouncycat said:
Not sure if it's been said before, can I preorder, and take a printout to the parks? We're gonna be there on sunday, and hubby gets paid friday. Just wondering!! We're going 3 days in the next week before Christmas.

No, you have to receive the voucher by mail, sorry!

Nope, I'm not there. It seemed like they knew what they were doing so I thought maybe it was just me. Do you think it was a mistake then?

Anyone else tell me what happened to you when you went to redeem your voucher. Was I supposed to just get a lanyard, not a whole new case with CD like they sent in the mail?

Yes it was a mistake. Was your CM an older guy at the Disneyland photo shop? The CM that had many problems and confusions with my redemption was, and luckily there was another CM sort of shadowing him to help him. As soon as that guy saw my voucher he got a card and lanyard and was holding on to it, while sending me to the other CM for the "business".

The guy helping me was having problems understanding, wanted to charge me (didn't understand I had prepaid), wanted to get a CD out, etc. The shadowing guy helped him out and ultimately almost took over. It seemed that this had all happened before, from the way they interacted, and I wouldn't be surprised if the CM that was trying to help me still didn't get it.

Your CM was treating it like you hadn't prepaid; if you just went in and paid full price at the parks, that is when you would get the CD with the second voucher, etc. You should have just gotten the lanyard and PP+ card.

Got my pp+ today. Giving it to my wife for Xmas

Just to be sure, the voucher talked about (and shown as a cd in pictures) is the 16 digest code inside the box??
The second voucher for the + pass itself was taped to the box

So I an not missing anything correct?
Tia

Just to be sure, the voucher talked about (and shown as a cd in pictures) is the 16 digest code inside the box??

Tia

I think that's it! Bring the PP+ voucher with you. Leave the CD and CD voucher at home.

Tia

The voucher has instructions on it. Just got mine this weekend.

Thanks!!!! I think we're gonna go for it at the park. Sounds fun!! :) My stepdaughter is going for the first time, actually her first time flying, and out of Florida for that matter!!! She flies in tomorrow morning!

So has anyone here discussed the ride-photo-only Photopass option? Something like $40.

We met an anniversary couple using it while we were in line at RSR the other week, and last week I read on the WDW forum about it, too.

Just got mine yesterday!!!!! This time next week we will be well on our way on the long ride to Cali!!!!

If I have the voucher already is the 14 day thing a big deal? I guess we ordered it after that window (but only by a day). Anyone have any experience with this? I know I saw a few people on here say they ordered with fewer than 14 days till their trip so I'm curious how it worked out.

jennameowse said:
If I have the voucher already is the 14 day thing a big deal? I guess we ordered it after that window (but only by a day). Anyone have any experience with this? I know I saw a few people on here say they ordered with fewer than 14 days till their trip so I'm curious how it worked out.

As long as you have the voucher, they'll redeem it for you and give you the + card. The actual voucher isn't dated.

starshine514 said:
As long as you have the voucher, they'll redeem it for you and give you the + card. The actual voucher isn't dated.

Okay. Thank you. Didn't know if when they scan the barcode it'd show up with a purchase date or not.

I ordered our photopass+ package on Dec 8th...and had it by Dec 14th. I'm super excited for our trip starting the end of this week!!!

So has anyone here discussed the ride-photo-only Photopass option? Something like $40.

We met an anniversary couple using it while we were in line at RSR the other week, and last week I read on the WDW forum about it, too.

All I've heard is what's on the PhotoPass facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0172603324.241030.148371108324&type=1&theater

One price& multiple thrills& take home all the memories!

NEW! Disney Attractions+ now available at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resorts.
With Attractions+ you can take home all your Attraction images, taken within a 14 day visit to the parks, for $44.95.
How does it work?

1. RIDE: Ride one of the participating Attractions

2. ASSOCIATE: Present your Attractions+ card at the Attraction Imaging Sales Center within 24 hours of riding to associate your photo

3. CLAIM: Visit DisneyPhotoPass.com and enter the ID on the back of the card.

4. DOWNLOAD: Go to My Downloads to access your Attractions+ photo downloads.

Disney Attractions+ is available for purchase at any of the participating Attractions.
Walt Disney World Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Test Track
Disneyland Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, California Screamin, Radiator Springs Racers, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

398279_10151172157573325_1669942945_n.jpg

Seems like PhotoPass+ is a much better deal for just $25 since Attractions+ doesn't include any regular photopass pictures. PhotoPass+ is definitely worth it over this if you're doing at least one character meal.

But, if you're a group of 18 year olds, Attractions+ is probably good! And, depending which pics you want, it may make more sense for WDW where you get 8 rides instead of 5 and the cost jump to PhotoPass+ is much greater.

I wonder what affect Kodak leaving will have on the PhotoPass program.

Kodak, one of just a few remaining original Disneyland sponsors, is ending its relationship with the Park at the end of 2012, including the sponsorships of the Main Street Photo Supply and Kingswell Camera Shop in Disney California Adventure. Kodak also sponsored a camera supply kiosk in Fantasyland and several Kodak Picture Spots around the Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter