Preferred Location at VWL?

We've requested a location closer to the boat dock= closer to the pool= closer to the main building/restaurants (right through the doors!).... always got a great location at a tiny timeshare villa!! Good luck.

We've requested a location closer to the boat dock= closer to the pool= closer to the main building/restaurants (right through the doors!).... always got a great location at a tiny timeshare villa!! Good luck.

There is only one set of elevators centrally located. So based on your request, everything meets your request.

The request would be for an atrium room not an atrium view because there is no such thing as Deb mentioned. Also it is only one studio that does not have a balcony or patio but from what I've heard even some of the cast members at the check-in don't realize that. If you don't have a studio reserved then you don't need to worry because there will be a balcony or patio.

Thank you, I will amend my request. It is a Studio, does anyone know the floor it is on?

Thank you, I will amend my request. It is a Studio, does anyone know the floor it is on?

I have written down that it is 4533 so on the 4th floor.

Also, since you are in a studio it appears from the maps that there aren't any true atrium location rooms of that size. There are studios close to the atrium and also in that area on the 5th floor but that is the enclosed area over the atrium. It can be a nice request if you have a 2BR or a 1BR booked but may not do much as a request for a studio.

Depending on what you found appealing about the atrium location rooms you might want to request that feature so for example if it were pool view or close to elevator then you might want to make one of those the requests instead.

I have written down that it is 4533 so on the 4th floor.

Also, since you are in a studio it appears from the maps that there aren't any true atrium location rooms of that size. There are studios close to the atrium and also in that area on the 5th floor but that is the enclosed area over the atrium. It can be a nice request if you have a 2BR or a 1BR booked but may not do much as a request for a studio.

Depending on what you found appealing about the atrium location rooms you might want to request that feature so for example if it were pool view or close to elevator then you might want to make one of those the requests instead.

Thank you! What I really wanted was to make sure we had a deck, so I will just request we not be on the 4th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter